• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen The Champion

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Let's say that for some reason or another, Lance is no longer the champion (and never was!)

Who else in Johto (or Kanto really) deserves that champion title? Who else would have you liked to see as the champion of Johto? Theoretically they could have brought in another champion in Crystal. Who would've you wanted?

Swithdas

What's a forum and how do I use it again..
    Years
  • Eusine could've been interesting as champion, as he obviously had talent as a trainer, and it could've revolved around a plot of him finally capturing Suicune.

Other than that, I can only imagine Clair becoming champion, as it is stated she can defeat the E4, but only Lance stands in her way.

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen today
    Kurt

Rats! If I were fit, my Pokémon would've punished them...

only a man with true power would make such a statement

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I really really think Clair should have been... at least in Crystal. I know they were just remakes and weren't sequels but I'd have loved Clair to have "grown up" and taken over Lance's position. ALAS.

And lmao Kurt probably was head of the e4 back in the day...

Back