• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is Pokemon Sun and Moon(Anime)worth watching?

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
Years
  • I've watched Sun and Moon anime since the first episode and tbvh it's not as bad as people made it out to sound like.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    Actually, I'm beginning to wonder, could Sun and Moon be the last anime series? I mean, although Ash has participated in leagues before, this is the first time he's participated in one that's literally starting up the time he's in the region. Plus, he made Misty and Brock promise that they return for Alola, rather than him doing the promising, which is definitely unprecedented in many ways. And we also know that we're about midway through the saga and are coming very close to the climax due to Lillie's mom appearing and Cosmog playing a more prominent role in later episodes. Ash may actually become champion of the Alola league very soon, especially considering that, technically, it will be the very first league for Alola, so there's little competition there.

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Actually, I'm beginning to wonder, could Sun and Moon be the last anime series? I mean, although Ash has participated in leagues before, this is the first time he's participated in one that's literally starting up the time he's in the region. Plus, he made Misty and Brock promise that they return for Alola, rather than him doing the promising, which is definitely unprecedented in many ways. And we also know that we're about midway through the saga and are coming very close to the climax due to Lillie's mom appearing and Cosmog playing a more prominent role in later episodes. Ash may actually become champion of the Alola league very soon, especially considering that, technically, it will be the very first league for Alola, so there's little competition there.

Last series with Ash as the protagonist. If you exclude May, Dawn and Serena, there hasn't been a Female lead(based on the game) who has gone on to challenge and compete in the regional League. As I look back on XY, I wish Serena had done so considering she had no goal to speak of.

Last edited:
    Back