• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Batty's Ask Me Anything Programming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBatPrince

Banned
Years
  • Hey all!

If anyone has a question about Programming, ask me here and I'll happily answer with a nice long detailed post!

I'm a Writer, and can easily spit out a perfectly formatted 3-5 Paragraph answer with perfect Grammar, Spelling, and if I'm in the mood; interesting Dramatic Escalation. So don't feel hindered to ask!

I'm very well talented with: Java (Standard, Enterprise, & JavaScript), HTML, SQL, CSS, Assembly, overall Graphic Design (all the little tidbits with it),

And the ones I'm a bit rusty in terms of the exact "Syntax" for, but know all of the Structure behind: Python, PHP, XML, Bash.

I try to check the Forum as much as I can!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hi there! I'm gonna lock this up since we already have the Coder's Lounge. Over there is where you can introduce yourself with your coding background, and also help others who may have questions as well as partake in general coding discussions!

If you have any questions please feel free to send me a message. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back