• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Can anyone trade me some Pokemon on Y

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I'm getting Y again in next day or two and I've already been planning ahead but I need someone to help me by reading me some Pokemon with their hidden abilities unlocked as I can't do this myself. Can anyone help me?

Very much appreciated

Years
  • I'll want a ditto, Scythor and abra, although could probs find the latter two myself.
    A tauros with its hidden ability and a froakie with its hidden ability.

Also will need to trade my Scythor and kadabra with someone to evolve them then receive back.

If anyone could help that would be great, thank you
    Like Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Hi there. All trading related business is supposed to go into the Trade Corner (as per our rules), which is where I moved your previous thread to yesterday. This thread is basically a repeat of your first one, so I'ma lock it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back