• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Pokemon Dream

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
I was having a Pokemon dream last night. Some things in it made no sense to the fandom though. I was a trainer in it and had my Pikachu with me and I was in a building. Off in the distance I saw some electric charge taking place. Mewtwo was suffering cause it had released too much power or something. Some man told me not to go over there cause it was too dangerous. I then commented, "But it's suffering! I have to help it!"

I then run over and beside Mewtwo, Mew is floating nearby, along with some strange man, I don't know who he was or why Mew was there. But then everything went black to another scene. I don't know what I did, but somehow I saved Mewtwo. And both Mewtwo and Mew were thanking me. There was then a flash of light and they were gone and I was crying cause I really liked Mewtwo and didn't want him to leave.

Dream then says it's been 2 days for me in that building. I'm guessing it was a hotel. I'm exiting the building with Pikachu at my side crying about Mewtwo and wishing he were with me and then I hear Mewtwo talking to me from above using his psychic powers telling me I'm a special human and he kinda misses me. I promise Mewtwo that I know he doesn't like battling and I won't make him fight, I just want him with me.

Then Mewtwo agrees and joins me on my journey. After we've grown closer though, some guy in an air machine comes flying in with a chain and hook dangling from the machine and grabs me up saying I have psychic powers and he wants to use my power. Why I don't know. But anyway I'm hanging from the flying machine as it flies through a big city, hitting against buildings and I'm crying out to Mewtwo to help me the whole time.

The man tells me he knows I'm scared of heights, which is why he's not flying very high. Then some type of control device comes down and attaches to the sides of my head and my eyes have turned red. However, in my mind I can still talk to Mewtwo from far away and he tells me not to worry, that he?ll save me.

My Pikachu is with him. And I mention the only way to break the control is to hit me with a strong electric attack. How I know that will work I have no idea. And how Mewtwo got to my location so fast, I don?t know. I also don?t know how he can be shooting off Electro Ball attacks from his hands either. But anyway, the machine moves while he?s sending out the attacks and he keeps missing.

I somehow end up getting loose but the control device is still on me and I?m flying around, using my psychic powers to attack Mewtwo and we?re now in this huge greenhouse and he?s just dodging my attacks, not fighting back. Pikachu?s not even there, don?t know why.

Then, as we?re flying around and Mewtwo suddenly gets knocked to the ground. He?s injured and thinks all hope is lost, when suddenly Mew flies into the room out of nowhere. Then I start flying around after Mew, attacking it as well. Though all my attacks miss it. Though after awhile, Mew is too weak to go on as well.

The machine comes in after me, and claims it?s taken control of all of Mewtwo?s clone Pokemon friends, who show up, and suddenly tons of Pikachu come in out of no where. Along with my Pikachu there?s at least 1,000 of them. And they all jump into the air, my Pikachu the highest and send off a Thunder attack every which way.

The control on me breaks and I fall and Mewtwo catches me. The whole place starts to blow and somehow Mewtwo teleports me and all the Pokemon out of the building into a park with a huge water fountain in the center, just as the place blows. We then find out the greenhouse was floating in midair, how I don?t know.

Mewtwo, me in his arms, asks me if I?m ok and I?m breathing hard and thanking him for helping me, even though it was all the Pikachus that snapped me out of it. Then suddenly I start convulsing badly. My body shakes out of control, like I?m having a seizure. Then I die in Mewtwo?s arms and he along with all the other Pokemon begin crying. And as they all cry a golden light comes down from the sky. Suddenly Arceus appears from the light, telling Mewtwo he heard his wish and has brought me back to life.

He then tells Mewtwo that if he wants to keep me safe from now on he?ll have to battle. Mewtwo agrees and suddenly a Mega Stone appears in his hand, even though he?s still holding me at the same time. And a Mega Ring appears on my wrist.

Arceus tells Mewtwo he can now Mega Evolve. I also end up with a Z Ring and Mewtwo has a Z crystal and Arceus tells him he can also use Z moves now. Mewtwo then mega evolves on his own to Mega Mewtwo X and is told he can use his healing power on me, which is Recover. I guess I wasn?t healed all the way when Arceus brought me back to life.

Anyway, Mewtwo laids me on the ground and uses Recover on me and I wake up fully healed and we hug and Mewtwo promises me he?ll never let anyone hurt me ever again. I?m not even surprised to see he mega evolved or that Arceus is standing right next to me. Then the scene flashes to a few days later, Pikachu on my shoulder and Mewtwo, not in mega form anymore walking next to me and we?re walking down a hill towards a big wooded area ahead wondering where we?ll go next, even though we?re headed towards a wooded area.

Then I see credits rolling as if I just watched a movie and it plays the ending credits from Mewtwo Returns. But after the last song I suddenly hear the ?Don?t Say You Love Me? from the first movie?s credits in a bit of an altered way. Then after the credits, me and Mewtwo are walking towards a snowy mountain in the distance. Then I wake up.

There are tons of things in this dream that make no sense to me to how the fandom rolls, but I guess that?s how dreams are. They?re not supposed to make any sense.

Back