• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Tool] About OWM

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2019
    Hi! I use OWM to add or edit overworlds of my ROM. I have 0-239 OWs in table 0. In order to add more OWs I must add a table. Now when I click on "insert table", this pops up
    About OWM

I know that I need 4 free offsets. I just wanna know how much bytes I would need to search for each entry if I wish to add 150 OWs in table 1?
    Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Delta231

A noob
    Years
  • Hi! I use OWM to add or edit overworlds of my ROM. I have 0-239 OWs in table 0. In order to add more OWs I must add a table. Now when I click on "insert table", this pops up
    About OWM

I know that I need 4 free offsets. I just wanna know how much bytes I would need to search for each entry if I wish to add 150 OWs in table 1?
    Thanks in advance!

Hmm Seems like you are using a very old version of OWM and for those 4 free offsets read the manual given with the tool. :smile:

Back