• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NEW BUG Last post isn't accurate

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Summary:
    Clicking the last post button from the main index doesn't lead me to the acual post that it indicated. This has caused me to erroneously reply to a post in the middle of a thread instead of to more recent discussion. If I noticed the weirdness before posting, I'm forced to manually scroll and jump pages to get to the end. Seems un-intuitive.

I clicked the icon next to TY's name in this:
    fKbCqn6.jpg

And ended up here:
    hRVthel.png

Bug type:
    Usability I guess?

Steps to Reproduce:
    Be on index. Click a last post button.

Reproducibility:
    I think it happens regardless of mobile or desktop. It only seems to happen when I haven't viewed all posts in a thread.

Expected Results:
    I expected to and wanted to end up on the last post, as advertised. I don't care to read through all posts since my last login on pc or something in the DCC. Or any thread for that matter. If the index indicates a button to go to the last post, then take me there please :)

Device Configuration:
    iPhone, Safari.

Theme Used:
    Sweet Kisses but it's the same on any theme I'm fairly sure.

Back