• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

_pheebee

[I]Gosh! What's poppin'?[/i]
Years
  • This is common.

M' or Missingno. occasionally becomes a ditto in battle after catching.
    But hey, you get a free ditto more or less!

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Yeah this is a pretty...common thing when performing the Missing No. glitch? Although, the other Missing No. I think you're referring to is 'M. It's not the same as Missing no. but similiar. Missing No (and 'M) are always Bird/Normal type, also, if I recall correctly.

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2020
    Doesnt it affect the save? If i remember correctly my save was damaged when i caught. Or I might have done something else like battle

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2020
    Hi i'm new here! I was trying the old man glitch for the first time and some weird stuff happened! So I did the old man glitch and initiated a battle with missingno on cinnabar island and when I got in the battle I used a master ball on missingno and it said I caught it! Then it prompted me with the "Would you like to change the name of your pokemon?" And I pressed no. Then a strange loading screen popped up for a few seconds then it randomly put me in a battle with a missingno with a stranger name. So I decided I would catch that one to! When I caught it, it said I caught a ditto? And then when I went to check my pokemon I had my main pokemon, a ditto and pokemon with a strange name and then the picture where the pokemon would usually be was a picture of my rival!? And when I checked the stats its type was bird and normal??? It had the attacks water gun, water gun and sky attack. and had 777136 exp points. I don't know, I thought this was crazy and had to post it some where. Sorry if I posted this is the wrong category.

What you have seen in true I guess as I had played Pokemon team rocket hack from pokemoner.com and I had the same features and the missing no had it's exclusive attack called super gltich which could freeze Pokemon and had a power of 75

Back