• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Playhouse announced

HeroLinik

To this day, he still can't beat Air Man...
Years
  • hqdefault.jpg

http://www.androidauthority.com/pokemon-playhouse-now-available-802305

Not sure why nobody has talked about this yet, but they announced a new Pokemon spinoff seemingly out of the blue, geared towards the younger crowd as evidenced by its cute interface. It's not an edutainment game, but it instead focuses on finding Pokemon and playing with your Pokemon, somewhat like a glorified Pokemon-Amie.

What do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • I dunno mang, I have mixed feelings about it. I like how they are trying out new things, but I don't think I'll enjoy it since I'm already grown up...

Though that said, if they are making a game to appeal to a younger audience...would that mean we might get a game targeted at an older audience in a few years time?

Back