• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Journey to the Unknown Lands (T) OOC Revamped

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Alright, I was out of town this past weekend, IC update will be posted in two and a half hours once I finish my essays for school

Avadon14

Little Pocket Monster
    Years
  • Wallace Sinclaire
    "Give me a chance to escape from my otherwise condemned future!"

Name:Wallace
    Kingdom: Bug
    Gijinka: Wurmple
    Ability: Shield Dust
    Appearance:
    Wallace has cream colored-eyes, and a red hair color that is folly, a variant of red with an ever-so slight tint of pink. As with all most of his family members until they reach the age of 16, he keeps it that red color, long, and spiked up in the back as a sign of his youth within the family. He wears a long sleeve, button up shirt in a greyish color, as well as a sleeveless, red over shirt. in addition, he wears cream colored slacks.

Personality:
    Wallace is a young boy, and tends to be on the naive side when it comes to social or political matters. He tends to be optimistic, but is still realistic. He is very active, yet tires easily, but he still keeps going until he just completely passes out due to exhaustion. Due to his aforementioned restlessness, he often gets over-excited, and tends to be klutzy and care-free

He doesn't very much care for Romance, and thinks of it more as just something that may or may not happen. He is very open-minded, but can be persuaded easily, despite his moral compass that tells him to do what he thinks is right. Due to this he tends to follow the crowd, and keep most of his thoughts to himself. As well as this, he keeps his problems to himself, so that he doesn't burden people with them.

History:
    Wallace comes from the Sinclaire Household, who, while not a part of the aristocracy, is known by all, and loved by most. However, about 100 years ago, a genetic disease had been introduced into the family. While it doesn't generally kill the host, it significantly weakens the them and their immune system. By the age of 17, their powers are effectively destroyed, and their immunity to the poison within them is taken away. Once this happens, the poison becomes stagnant in their poison gland, becoming a huge risk to the holder's life. No known remedy can cure it, and no cure has been discovered with the resources available throughout the 18 kingdoms. However, there are myths about a miracle remedy in the Unknown Lands that could be the families last chance to escape the disease.

Wallace himself is the younger of the two sons in the main Sinclaire Family. He was born to two Beautifly Gijinka, and has a Silcoon Brother. All of which are over the age of 17, and virtually trapped at home due to the worry of catching another illness, or someone harming them and breaking their poison gland. He, like the rest of his family, is loved by a decent amount of the kingdom, and is almost treated like a member of all the families of the part of the kingdom in which his family resides.

As a kid, he had an infatuation with his elder brother, and was devastated when he was no longer able to interact with him, as his parents didn't want him to accidentally hurt his brother in the weakened state that he is stuck with for the rest of his life. However, he often talks to him through the walls of their adjacent bedrooms, and is told of his family's curse, and how horrible it was. Knowing that he will one day be condemned to his home, he spends most of his life outdoors and playing with his neighbors, or helping the local shopkeepers. However, when he was out one day, he received news that the disease that plagues his family had hit his mother even harder than anyone before, and unfortunately, she had passed. Though he had heard of the journey to the Unknown Lands before, and rejected the offer, he had decided he didn't want the same to happen to his father, brother, or himself.
    Moves: Tackle, String Shot, Poison Shot, Bug Bite
    Password: Manicure

This is my first time doing a long-term RP, so I hope it's not horrible Orz

Maxew555

You can call me Max :D
    Years
  • Sorry it took me so long to get my first post up, I had a few internet problems. Really excited to get into the interacting part of the RP!!

I think I'll wait for the time to interact with other characters before I post again.

Same here, I feel as if my first post was a little long winded. lol

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Avadon14: you are accepted

zekrommaster233: the only open spot is rock

Edit: I have posted part 2 to the IC thread. Sorry it took longer than I thought. Last two weeks of my college semester so finals are coming up for that, it is also nearing the end of my senior year of high school so that's keeping me busy too. But don't worry I won't let this die.

Last edited:

Monster Guy

The Best Possible Thing!
    Years
  • Hey people in the Electric, Water, Ground, Fire, Normal, and Rock Kingdoms, you all wanna meet up somewhere? I don't really want to take a five day journey alone. xD

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
  • Oh, uhm... I didn't know the three of us were meeting up :P I was planning on just grabbing a boat and sailing up the inside of the continent to the bug kingdom, then meet up with Pokepower and JP with him. But if you want, the three of us can JP, then meet up with PP and continue on from there?

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    Kyouki will probably be traveling alone for the most part. But I'm pretty sure she wouldn't mind some interaction :X

Back