• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official Greetings! :D

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2017
    I've posted here before but I'm actually pretty new around this place. I hope I can also make some friends here. What you should know about me is I like Nintendo (owner of a Switch :P), I like anime, and I run a Discord server. xd I hope I can be friends with some people on here. I need to get used to this forums site since it's different from the other one I used.

Years
  • Hey StarUrchan, great to see you make your official welcome thread! Ah nice you own a switch, I'm currently waiting for restocks to come by. (;-;) What games have you bought for it? Are you also excited for any of the games announced at E3? I don't watch too much anime myself, but there are many others members who'd love to converse about it over in the Anime & Manga section. I'm sure you'll make many friends on our community, many of us are friendly and are up for a chat. Feel free to leave me a VM if you want chat. Enjoy! ^-^

Back