• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Its Time For Ash ketchum's Johto Adventures!

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • I'm back after a long gap due to exams. How much progress has been made?
    We have done till episode 3 in both mapping and scripting, we'll complete first alpha with six episodes in next six days, can you insert required Ows in a fire red room and send it to me.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • I'll be going out from 21st to 29th because of exams, so meanwhile i am not here, Ganeshwara will be the leader, if you have any question or quiery, ask him.

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2016
    Name - Joe
    Skill - Mapping, a bit of scripting, video making
    Applying For - Making a trailer for the hack
    Proof of Work - I make YouTube videos if you want my channel link (no hack trailers but I'm very good at editing and a walkthrough of Ash Gray). youtube.com/user/pigzinspacexp
    TimeZone - Eastern
    Avaiblity - From 5pm-9pm or 10pm on the weekdays and all day on the weekends unless something sudden pops up.
    Thanks for the opportunity!

DaisukE

Just feel it burning ^^
    Years
  • Name -parth
    Skill -scripting and few more
    Applying For -to edit the states of the pokemon(and not make pokemon evolve like bulbasaur,squirtle,cyndaquil)
    Proof of Work -well none(new hacker)
    TimeZone -india
    Avaiblity -you know

HoennTM

Will my hack be done soon? Probably not.
    Years
  • I'm back guys! It's only like the 3rd time :|

Struggling with life situations but they are resolved so Charizard if you see this I can map more now.

Ash Ketchum 11

Skill - Programming. Took class.
    Applying For - Anything I would be best for
    Proof of Work - pm for that. I got a lot.
    TimeZone - UTC-5
    Avaiblity - 8:00 - 2:30 can program off those hours then bring work back here.

Ash Ketchum 11

dude i m co leader talk to megaindiancharizardx her is the leader

No offense, but have you guys even started it yet? Ad I'll try to find her, why hasn't she talked to me? I found her and I can't OM her/him.

Last edited:
    Back