• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Its Time For Ash ketchum's Johto Adventures!

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    Hi Indian charizard all the best for your hack. as i m a newbie in hacking i wont be able to help u. but i will be testing it as soon as its beta version comes out All the Best for your hack. P.S i m indian too

Ash Ketchum 11

Accepted and Welcome to the team and I'll PM/VM you when Your turn will come!

I've seen you post around, but you still haven't talked to me, and I can't PM you... I apllied, and your co leader asked me to be the lead programmer.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • I've seen you post around, but you still haven't talked to me, and I can't PM you... I apllied, and your co leader asked me to be the lead programmer.

Yeah if he approved you, then it means i approved you too, you are now in this team, so contact Ganeshwara for your work!

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • We have got too many bugs and glitches in our first release,so we need to Find out with the comments of people in our hack thread and I'd ask the mappers to map for Episode 7-10 for next alpha!

Ash Ketchum 11

Here's the structure of a 16 color palette, uncompressed:
    [Color0 Byte2 Color0 Byte1] [Color1 Byte2 Color1 Byte1] [Color2 Byte2 Color2 Byte1] ... [Color15 Byte2 Color15 Byte1]

[Name (8 bytes)] [Gender (1 byte)] [??? (1 byte)] [Trainer ID (2 bytes)] [Secret ID (2 bytes)] [Hours of play (2 bytes)] [Minutes (1 byte)] [Seconds (1 byte)] [Frames (1 byte)] [??? (1 byte)] [Options (2 bytes)]

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • I have learned Ow Spriting and so i'll be doing it until jesron returns and scripting for 7 and 9 will be done by me. 8 and 10 will be done by parth9. [This was the update about alpha 2]

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • This hack is never dead. We are continously working on it. Scripting is in progress for alpha 2.

Shitik

Generic Bio
    Years
  • Guys! Remember me? Sorry I've been gone for two months, my computer was all dusty and then I remembered about ROM Hacks and hacking and how fun they are. Am I still in? I'll work xtra hard. Also, what sprites are we using? As we were talking about earlier, I am using the HG/SS sprites, I don't remember what the other spriters were talking about tho. But I'll try my best if I'm still a part of this future--magnificent ROM Hack.

~Icey

Back