• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

'ello 'ello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    go wild with thread creation - the more, the merrier, so long as they're responsible
    i'm kinda surprised no one has made it already, given how close we are to the general election

though
    i consider sealioning and baiting to be equivalent to personal attacks so i would probably keep quiet on making those sort of veiled comments

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    the rules have been updated for OT
    while i've made my palpable displeasure at the shitslinging in the politics threads very known for a while, i could only do so much with the rules as originally laid out - kinda hamstrung myself somewhat
    though i probably could have solved the problems facing those threads had i done some micro-managing (well, more Acting On My Gut) instead of rolling my eyes out of disinterest the same as everyone else has done, and i apologise for that

so i have added some relatively minor changes to help remedy this, as the rather public issues have now been dealt with
    the gist is that if it talks like a duck, and walks like a duck, and is being a collective pain in our asses, then that's something i can bring up to others and probably take a pickaxe to
    no reason for a perpetual state of disinterest or annoyance solely because of the letter of the law when the spirit is so clearly being violated
    similarly, i've added a clause that if you've gotten in trouble for the same actions on discord, then there's no reason why it can't apply here

i'll do a bit of cleaning up of the locked threads v soon and then we're all back in business - while i don't expect anyone to suddenly be like 'my god, i love political topics on a pokemon forum now', i think we're now in a place where those discussions can progress largely unimpeded by the previous issues

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back