• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thoughts from those more clever than I?

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2012
    Since my Platinum as stopped working, I'm going to be restarting my Diamond, and I've been trying to work out the team I'll be working on, so I'd like to hear people's thoughts:

Cloyster (High Defense, the ability to lead off with toxic spikes)
    Infernape (with Thunder Fang to counter Water and Flying)
    Torterra
    Spiritomb (High Def/SP, no weaknesses)
    Togekiss (High SA)
    Garchomp (Physical Attacker)

I'm not a competitive battler, so obviously I'm just making this up as I go along lol. Type-wise, pretty much every weakness is resisted by another member, and the Move-sets allow for enough options to exploit most weaknesses.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • I'd give Infernape Stone edge and Grass knot, since thunder fangs is rendered useless by ground types, which can easily be taken out with grass knot. And it's also super effective vs water types.

Half of your team is weak against ice types, even though Cloyster got a x4 resistance to it, you might wanna think about that.

Back