• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Digimon Your Digital Dream[NEW VERSION 2.0 AVAILABLE!]

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2019
    Is there any way to earn money other than trainer battles/selling things? Because So far, I have not found any way to get money. I am currently grinding before entering the cave after beating Goblinmon, so idk if there is a way to get money after that point. Only problem I have other than that is there is no way I can find to make the music quieter other than turning my computer's volume down
    Best way I've found to make money is by playing cards. Sell the crappy cards and buy better cards to make sure you win each time and then just keep playing and selling crap.

Years
  • Is there any way to earn money other than trainer battles/selling things? Because So far, I have not found any way to get money. I am currently grinding before entering the cave after beating Goblinmon, so idk if there is a way to get money after that point. Only problem I have other than that is there is no way I can find to make the music quieter other than turning my computer's volume down

In the new release you ll be able to change the volume in the menu options,cause we have upgraded the game to essentials 16.2

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2017
    Hello,havent checked with this game in a while,has there been any new updates or anything new about its release or such ever? Would be great to know anything new about it!

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2022
    Can someone please tell me the full controls for this game? Also is there a Type Chart for super-effectiveness, etc?

It's also very difficult to grind, and Thomas' Gaomon (the first fight, after Bota Village) is WAY TOO STRONG!! Make the game less stupidly difficult please, or make wild Digimon give much more EXP so grinding is less tedious. That fight is just a massive difficulty spike that is virtually impossible to pass without 2 hours of grinding.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2019
    Can someone please tell me the full controls for this game? Also is there a Type Chart for super-effectiveness, etc?

It's also very difficult to grind, and Thomas' Gaomon (the first fight, after Bota Village) is WAY TOO STRONG!! Make the game less stupidly difficult please, or make wild Digimon give much more EXP so grinding is less tedious. That fight is just a massive difficulty spike that is virtually impossible to pass without 2 hours of grinding.
    At the digi-center is a woman behind the counter who can give you the full type-effectiveness chart.
    Also, won the fight against Thomas after 1 hour grinding, completely destroyed him with my GeoGreymon.

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2022
    Also, won the fight against Thomas after 1 hour grinding, completely destroyed him with my GeoGreymon.

I think being basically forced to grind all the way to Champion, just to deal with the first rival battle so soon, is too much. The game runs slowly and combined with the very low EXP yields from many wild battles, grinding is much too tedious for the game to hold my attention for long. The same issue continues in each area, even when the wild Digimon are higher level. I think the issue is the scaling EXP - where you earn less the higher level you are (i.e. Pokemon Black and White-style EXP gain), which is an unnecessary feature that could really be removed.

Anyway, I have soldiered on, beaten
    Spoiler:
    and have been informed of the 8 missing Crests by the Doctor / Professor. Where do I go from here? I can't get behind the Hidden Caves (I can get on the roof but not behind the building) and I can't go beyond the pond to the South either. There is also nothing East of the forest. Please help?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2019
    I think being basically forced to grind all the way to Champion, just to deal with the first rival battle so soon, is too much. The game runs slowly and combined with the very low EXP yields from many wild battles, grinding is much too tedious for the game to hold my attention for long. The same issue continues in each area, even when the wild Digimon are higher level. I think the issue is the scaling EXP - where you earn less the higher level you are (i.e. Pokemon Black and White-style EXP gain), which is an unnecessary feature that could really be removed.

Anyway, I have soldiered on, beaten
    Spoiler:
    and have been informed of the 8 missing Crests by the Doctor / Professor. Where do I go from here? I can't get behind the Hidden Caves (I can get on the roof but not behind the building) and I can't go beyond the pond to the South either. There is also nothing East of the forest. Please help?
    Congratulations, you have beaten the demo.
    Only things left to do now is getting as much different digimon as possible and playing the card game.

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2022
    Congratulations, you have beaten the demo.
    Only things left to do now is getting as much different digimon as possible and playing the card game.
    Well... that was short. I thought games in this forum had to be at a high standard of completion?

Well... once I got past the initial grind, I did enjoy it. I do hope the next demo has a lot more content though.

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2019
    Well... that was short. I thought games in this forum had to be at a high standard of completion?

Well... once I got past the initial grind, I did enjoy it. I do hope the next demo has a lot more content though.
    The next demo is probably coming soon.

Years
  • Well... that was short. I thought games in this forum had to be at a high standard of completion?

The next demo is probably coming soon.

Yes, the next demo is coming soon, it will have more content, the game will be revamped with the next release. However thank you for enjoying it :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2019
    Yes, the next demo is coming soon, it will have more content, the game will be revamped with the next release. However thank you for enjoying it :)
    With revamped you mean that the old save files won't be compatible?

Years
  • With revamped you mean that the old save files won't be compatible?

Probably will be incompatible, but i am not sure. We have changed even the main hero, now you can customize your character and remade the maps, so i think a new game is needed.

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2019
    Probably will be incompatible, but i am not sure. We have changed even the main hero, now you can customize your character and remade the maps, so i think a new game is needed.
    Won't be a problem to start all over again, the fact that everything will be revamped means that the beginning as well will most likely be different.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    Hey man, i am that guy (doubtful) that asked you whether you are willing to change the skill system or not.
    So whats the plans?:) do u want to keep the pokemon style system?

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2019
    Hey man, i am that guy (doubtful) that asked you whether you are willing to change the skill system or not.
    So whats the plans?:) do u want to keep the pokemon style system?
    I really doubt they'll change it, seeing as the program they use is actually meant for pokemon games.

Can't wait for next demo.
    (wondering if the quest I came up with will actually be in the game)

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2019
    Maybe a little late now to ask, but will Wendigomon, Antylamon and Cherubimon (vice) also be in the next demo?

Back