• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My trading card collection (found from garage)

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2017
    Hello to all,
    Well im little bit lost right now, just found about 250 different kind of collecting cards from the garage and storage rooms, and now i need think what to do with them.. I was thinking MAYBE to sell them? (if any worth). I havent seen these cards maybe over 15 years, so im little bit lost right now..

I think i need somekind of help the analyze these trading cards. What are good to sell and what are useless. Or put these back to storage for other 15years^^

Where is the right place to ask some help with these cards? can somebody help me to analyze these? and if this is not the right place to ask, where i could find some help with this issue, thx alot!

Years
  • Hello to all,
    Well im little bit lost right now, just found about 250 different kind of collecting cards from the garage and storage rooms, and now i need think what to do with them.. I was thinking MAYBE to sell them? (if any worth). I havent seen these cards maybe over 15 years, so im little bit lost right now..

I think i need somekind of help the analyze these trading cards. What are good to sell and what are useless. Or put these back to storage for other 15years^^

Where is the right place to ask some help with these cards? can somebody help me to analyze these? and if this is not the right place to ask, where i could find some help with this issue, thx alot!

Completely dependent on what you have, honestly, and online there's not really any quick ways to go through the whole collection. Your best bet is to do a fair bit of research on each card and then check out what they sell for on eBay, really.

Chances are there's not very much that will actually have value, though.

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2017
    Completely dependent on what you have, honestly, and online there's not really any quick ways to go through the whole collection. Your best bet is to do a fair bit of research on each card and then check out what they sell for on eBay, really.

Chances are there's not very much that will actually have value, though.

Thx for the reply. I just need to start watching those one by one and see what i come up against with.

Years
  • Thx for the reply. I just need to start watching those one by one and see what i come up against with.

Sold Listings are what you want to compare against, really. Any active listing isn't guaranteed to sell at the price it's listed at.

The easier alternative is just to approach a company like Troll and Toad to buy all your cards, but you're not maximizing your value out of them.

Back