• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Festival of the Seas and Skies: Post-Off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    v7PqExD.png

FESTIVAL OF THE SEAS AND THE SKIES
    Post-Off!

Running from September 22 - September 29.

Team Ho-Oh

Team Lugia

Pick a team and get posting!

Whichever team posts the most in Second Generation during the event time-frame will win. Making a thread counts for double points - however if it is locked it counts for nothing. Please list your posts in this thread here so it is easier to track - thank you! :)

The winning team will get featured entirely in the splash with something like "Johto's True Mascot", the losing team? Nothing!

Ammako

I hate you. You know who you are.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2018
    This is about any posts you make in this section, it doesn't have to be specifically about Ho-Oh Lugia, right? Also, what time-zone do we use? I have a few posts from very early morning (talking 12am-1am here) and they might not count if we're going off anything other than EDT.

Team Ho-Oh, will edit this with links to posts once this gets clarified.

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Any posts made after I posted the event count :) You can post about anything as long as it is in Second Gen!

Ammako

I hate you. You know who you are.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2018
    Oh okay, so I guess I haven't really made any posts that count yet :p unless these two posts in this thread count hah.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    This event has been extended to October 22! Best of luck... and let's hope the better Pokemon wins!

This is about any posts you make in this section, it doesn't have to be specifically about Ho-Oh Lugia, right? Also, what time-zone do we use? I have a few posts from very early morning (talking 12am-1am here) and they might not count if we're going off anything other than EDT.

Team Ho-Oh, will edit this with links to posts once this gets clarified.

Team Ho-Oh, hello! my precious fire phoenix <3

Spr_2c_250.png
    present !

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back