• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile New nicknames discovered for Glaceon, Leafeon evolution in GO

bobandbill

one more time
Years
  • Yay, not needing a Lure for one eeveelution each! Going to use this for some Shiny forms.

Shellos is finally regional too. Pity I missed out on the chance of both before they fixed that thanks to work the first "release" and 2nd release being at night here...

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • Really? I was expecting May or Zoey since don't know who the fudge are those girls anyway, since most eeveelutions in Pokemon go are based on anime characters' names

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I'm so glad I don't need special items. The nickname thing is such a fun casual option.

I've been lazy with Eevee catching, and haven't bothered getting the Johto evos yet... I should just go evolve all of them soon!

Back