• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

look at this list of pokemon by height

Years
  • I know the anime was never the most accurate when it comes to heights, but the fact that I'm taller than Charizard, Blastoise, Tentacruel, Ursaring, as well as legendaries like Articuno, Zapdos, Mewtwo, and the Regis (minus Regigigas) all seems so wrong.

I also hated to find out that Kingdra and Araquanid are both 5'11"/1.8m, which makes them just a little bit shorter than I am. Both of them seem like they should be half that size, at best.

Years
  • I like how machamp is 5'03. xD short but mega buff. I thought it would've been a few inches taller, at least...

Last edited:

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
  • I was surprised when I found out how tiny Cutiefly and Ribombee are. I was picturing Cutiefly to be about the size of your hand, and Ribombee to be Butterfree-sized!

Pig

Angry ecologist
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2023
    I'm taller than Blastoise but Golbat is almost as tall as I am, so those two are surprising enough.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I'm taller than a Charizard.

The same size as a Furret.

And shorter than a Yanmega.

what even lol

Years
  • what the frick, salamence is only 4'11?? i assume its measured in its natural standing form? not from tail to head? if not, that's very surprising. also, charizard o.o

Years
  • I think the anime probably has a bad sense of scale maybe lmao

yeah, i think my sense of height for pokemon is a bit too big. i thought gastrodon was the same size as a lapras. was very surprised when i watched the anime and its smol

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • I'm taller than Clefable?! I can't believe it... Clefable is 4"03, and I'm 5"0... I also can't believe Ampharos is shorter than me. I thought Ampharos would be at least 5"03 or something. Granted, it's only 8 inches shorter than me, but that's quite a difference, you know!

Last edited:
    Back