• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: RabbidLuigi's Qwilfish challenge

Manekimoney

Banned
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 18, 2024
This ROM hack recreates the ultimate secret from Pokemon Gold, Silver or Crystal, where if you beat the whole game with only a Qwilfish and no healing, Profesor Oak will tell the whole Bee Movie script when you beat the League.

Ok, this is never happens in Silver and Gold, but I still made a hack like this. I made about one hour after watching the RabbidLuigi's April Fools video about this. If someone could let him know about this, would be really appreciated ;)

Features:
- Qwilfish as a Starter
- No other obtainable Pokemon (all catch rates are set to 0)
- No Healing accessible
- No Poke Marts
- Qwilfish can learn Cut, Strength and Surf.

Also Oak doesn't actually doesn't say the whole Bee movie script, but only about 80 % of it, because Advance Text editor can only handle so much text.

DOWNLOAD:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/1zedsy4a7hbzbax/QWILFISH+CHALLENGE.ips

Last edited:

Manekimoney

Banned
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 18, 2024
UPDATE

The game is beatable. But it's only doable with a lot of reseting, beacuse the early game is the hardest, especially Misty. I managed to get to Fuchsia city, where the move deleter is. This makes it possible to infinitely recycle HMs making it possible to grind and stuff. My Qwilfish also has 6 more uses of Rest, so the game is beatable, as I can grind to my heart's content now.

Some hints on how I made it to the Move Deleter:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Back