• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, PokéCommunity!

Jacella__2583

Erin, She Who Accrues Shiny Mudkips
Years
  • Hello, PokéCommunity!

My name is Erin, and I would first like to say: It's nice to be here! I've been looking for a place to meet new people that not only share the same interests as I do but also are knowledgeable enough to assist whenever it is necessary and possible and now that I've finally found it, I'm super happy!

General Info
    My Name: Erin
    Where I Live: Kaukauna, Wisconsin
    How Old I Am: 18
    Hobbies: Drumming, Playing MTG (Magic: the Gathering), playing D&D (Dungeons and Dragons), Reading (Genre: Typically Fantasy and/or Romance)

Most (and least) Favorite Pokémon Things!

Most (and least) Favorite Pokémon: Steelix is my favorite because it is a HUGE. METAL. SNAKE.
    Voltorb and Trubbish are tied for least favorite because one is a Pokéball that evolves into an upside down Pokéball, while the other is literally garbage that evolves into more garbage. Seriously, Nintendo???

Most (and least) Favorite Regions:
    - Hoenn is my favorite because the layout of the entire region is well crafted as well as the structuring of (most of) the Gyms.
    -Tied between Alola and Unova for least favorite because the Pokémon in them are just... Not that well designed (save for a few exceptions)

Most (and least) Favorite Types:
    - Psychic is my favorite type (even though my favorite Pokémon is a Steel/Ground type) because it's more my speed, in regards to how they battle (and, most of the time, they sport the more fabulous colors!)
    - Fairy is my least favorite type because it is the latest edition of "Oh no, we need to balance out some of the Pokémon types because they appear too powerful and/or have little, if any weaknesses to the other types" and, even though they're pink and fabulous, their moves are rubbish.

Most (and least) Favorite non-Pokémon Things!
    Genres of music:
    - My favorite is /djent/progressive metal fusion, specifically Animals As Leaders. Their odd time signatures and almost orchestral playing is entrancing and complex.
    - I really, REALLY hate country because they all sound the same to me (usually talking about 'having 'nother beer' or 'that one purty gurl at the bar' or their 'big, black, beefed up, (I ran out of adjectives for this) truck) and I don't like any of them.

Superhero:
    - I like the 7 Lantern Corps in general but specifically the Blue Lanterns (literally wielders of hope) because it is a most powerful emotion and simultaneously the most difficult to control.
    - Superman because he is an overpowered and overhyped superhero that has a ridiculous method of getting his power and even more ridiculous weaknesses (rocks and memories)

Supervillain:
    -Lex Luthor is my favorite because, while he does not possess any sort of superpower, he is able to consistently bring down the Man of Steel using any means necessary.
    -Mister Mxyzptlk is my least favorite because 1.) the only way to defeat him is getting him to see or say his name backwards (which is darn near impossible, I can't even say it regularly) and 2.) He is so severely OP (can bend reality and affect the third dimension at will AND not be affected by the world around him)

Colors:
    - Blue because it looks nice and isn't too flashy (depending on the shade)
    - Yellow because it is super in-your-face and too bright (also depending on the shade, although not nearly as much as the blue since most yellows are too much for me)

Social Media

Facebook: Erin Tarket
    Snapchat: @jacella_2583 (comes up as Erin ^~^ <3)

That's it for me! If you have any questions, ask away! Thanks for reading, and go out there and catch 'em all!
    -Erin, She Who Accrues Shiny Mudkips
    P.S. If you made it this far, you are a TROOPER. I usually cannot stop talking my head off and that's no different when it comes to the Internet.

Years
  • hnnng Mienshao is awesome
    Welcome Erin n~n

I'm happy you like Hoenn so much. Seems like it's super hit or miss with people but I absolutely adored it and spent countless hours playing through RSE and later Alpha Sapphire. Miss the times when those games were new and everyone was excitedly playing....;-; but alas haha. See you around, have a very lovely time!

Back