• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help

Years
  • =( Damn..I Only Got Leafgreen I Guess Im Kinda Screwed..Btw The Kid Next Door Has Pearl Or Diamond Not Sure And He Has A Thing That Says AR I Think..What Does That Do? He's Cheating Right? lol

Is It Possible For Me To Just Take A Charmander And Train It On Pearl Or Diamond And Make It Evolve?

Last edited:

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
  • If you have Leafgreen, true, you're going to miss out on a few of the Pokemon in D/P. But remember what I said about the Pal Park earlier, how it allows you to migrate Pokemon from your GBA games to D/P? If you catch both a Caterpie and a Weedle in LG, you can simply transfer them over to D/P. Either that, or ask for one on WiFi.

AR stands for Action Replay- a cheating device. So yes, that kid is probably cheating (or not). :/

Sure, it's possible to do that. The question is, though: where are you going to get a Charmander?

Years
  • One The Question About Charmander I Already Have A Charizard..Couldnt I Migrate All The Starter Pokemon To D/P And Just Train Them After I Capture Them At The Park?

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
  • If you have all of the starters, then yes, you can certainly migrate them. But like I said, you need to obtain the National Dex before you can gain access to the Pal Park- and without the Pal Park, you can't migrate.

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
  • Is It Possible To Trade Pokemon With A Freind In The Begining Of The Game?

Yes. When you finish the events and start your adventures.

btw, for Pokemon DS games there's a lot of them. Like Pokemon Diamond and Pearl, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2: Explorers of Time/Darkness, Pokemon Ranger and Pokemon Blue Rescue Team.

Years
  • Yes. When you finish the events and start your adventures.

btw, for Pokemon DS games there's a lot of them. Like Pokemon Diamond and Pearl, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2: Explorers of Time/Darkness, Pokemon Ranger and Pokemon Blue Rescue Team.
    I Got Pearl Today..Im Watching A Pokemon Movie Thats On Right Now On Cartoon Network..Then I'll Continue Playing..Btw What Other Games Do You Recomend?

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
  • Yup. Wireless trading (with people in the same room) can be done almost as soon as you receive the Pokedex. You'll have to play a bit before you unlock WiFi trading, though.

Also know that people can trade you National Dex Pokemon even if you don't have the National Dex.

EDIT: I wouldn't recommend any of the other games. Unless you like throwing your DS at a wall out of sheer rage, Mystery Dungeon is a bad choice. And Ranger just looks stupid.

Back