• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cineris Titan Academy OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eletj

Once Eletj, Always Eletj
Years
  • Thats fine, as long as it happens. And regarding the trip, the four of us will have to talk about it at our next secret GM meeting. Do you still have the lists with the pokemon on it?

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
  • <3

I never received 'said' list, since I think they were handed out before I joined. So you'll have to ask Diego or GP about that. :P And if I see them on sometime tonight, i'll just go ahead and ask them anyways, since it's a near impossibility we'll all be on at the exact same time, with three different time zones. But the good news is that i'm mid-way through the Minnie post, sorry it's taking so long, again, but as you already know, her entry post had to have the part where her identity was revealed in it too.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • LOL well I heard from diego he may have to take an exteded leave from our dear pc but yes we will discuss it at the next gm meeting

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
  • <3

Wow. I haven't heard from you in ages either, GP. But now that i've got you on the spot, and am convinced that you haven't died on us, Did you like my sign-up for The Elementals?!?!?! :D We don't really have an Ooc, so I couldn't bring this up anywhere else, but I hope that it scaled your high standards. And speaking of that Roleplay, are you going to continue it maybehopefullyplx?! Because I think that it's by far and undoubtedly the best idea you've ever had. If the answer is yes, then i'll start hacking out my entrance post after i'm done slogging through Minnie's.

Diego: =( Are you really taking an extended leave? =( Well, you will be sorely missed by this thread at least. Seeing as you were our last surviving male and Guardian.

Well. I guess Eletj counts. :P Sorta. I hope that everything's okay, and that you return ASAP then. ^_^;

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
  • <3

It's been eerily silent ever since I finished up Luna's Bio for it. o_o; I think I could actually hear Crickets. ^_^; I still have my entrance post to do, though. I just wanted to make sure you weren't giving up on it before I started constructing it.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • I'll have a post for CTA up soon I hash been busy with other things. And haven't been on PC much ^-^'

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • I posted. And inevitably diego-kun has decided to quit PC for the time being. For what reason he wouldn't tell me. But I guess we could bunny his character for him.

Eletj

Once Eletj, Always Eletj
    Years
  • Thank you for posting, and as for Diego... I have a few ideas that would put his character on hold *smiles malelevantly*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back