• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cineris Titan Academy OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
Years
  • Yeah; but I don't think Radian dragged Marc. If anything, it was like, her mission; and Marc just tagged along. Lol:P And Damien's too much of a nice guy like too ignore. Probably I'll make him notice Elizabeth, and when he turns back; Midian's already across the room reaching for the object, then he'll help. After all , at least I need to get him to ask her name.

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
  • <3

Well, maybe she didn't drag him along persay, but with Marc's nice-guy persona, how could he refuse, even if he was up to doing something else? Lol. For some reason I was suddenly reminded of that scene in Tallidega Nights where they're trying to dig the knife out of Ricky Bobby's leg with the other knife, because Damien and Midian trying to wrap her hand up will only result in more chaos and swelling. She's going to have to hunt Yuki down across the Campgrounds, which will be kinda' hard now, seeing as she found herself a nice little place of convenience to hide away in. =)

_Diego//

Years
  • Yeah; but that's why I won't really go that far. Probably Damien will hand her the wanted object and help her regain composure, seeing as I don't know enough of Midian's condition (nor do they know each other as well, as you said) like to actually make him start a treatment, or even examine the source of the pain.

_Diego//

Years
  • Where you left off; lol. Really, it isn't much.
    'Nyway; I've posted. I planned on elaborating a lot more; but then I remembered I had homework. Blegh. I decided to make Damien stay with Midian; but I sent Zero to spy on Elizabeth so Damien can approach later and interrogate her about her eavesdropping.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Eep, sorry for not posting so long ><' I'm kinda waiting for Eletj, unless someone else can give me a suggestion as to what to post. Else, I've been managing my own RP, and have joined in quite a few, so... ><'

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • I laughed so hard when I read your post ^.^
    Just remember that Elizabeth doesn't take well to being ordered around, which may or may not include interrogation :P
    Now Elizabeth has to go run off somewhere...

_Diego//

Years
  • Damien's still hurt; he can't run or do his PowerRanger-ish stuff, so if Elizabeth sprints away he'll be like,
    "Hey! Wait! Ugh. I'll get to you... ... In a while!"

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
  • <3

Did I really make Midian sound as choppy and awkward as Damien perceived her to be? He probably thinks she's a complete Fruit Loop now, after the whole hand fiasco. She did do it for a reason, though, and believe it or not, it was actually chronological this time. Her hand only became swollen after Yuki barged in with a cut hand and then left. Speaking of which..

Has anyone seen GP around lately? =o On this page, I mean. Hell will freeze over if i'm actually the one to remind her to post. Usually it's her threatening me with suspiciously cute little animals.

_Diego//

Years
  • No, but Damien; he's just a bit suspicious. I mean, it is pretty weird of an event; and it's all happening really fast for him; since his arrival to this moment. He'll be cooler later, lol. ;D
    And GP, GP... Good point =o

Last edited:

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • Why you people talking about me behind my back? HM? D< What do you want me to know huh? D:<

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • oh HUSH diego, I see you on msn all the time ~.~ and Umbre-chan can come talk to me on msn too you know, I do pop up on PC from time to time to catch up on my rping. >.> I do HAVE a life, even if it's only a miniscule life, I have one, and it involves meaningless nonsense that no one needs to know >D

_Diego//

Years
  • But I don't; and I want someone not to have a life with me. I mean, I guess you could call school, friends and other activities a life; but prft, it's teh webz.
    =D

Yu_&_Rei

♪Its Quiz Time!♪
    Years
  • oh HUSH diego, I see you on msn all the time ~.~ and Umbre-chan can come talk to me on msn too you know, I do pop up on PC from time to time to catch up on my rping. >.> I do HAVE a life, even if it's only a miniscule life, I have one, and it involves meaningless nonsense that no one needs to know >D

YEA that explains my abscence too. I HAVE A JOB AND I GET FOOT PAIN AT THE END EVERT TIME I WORK! and working till midnight is NOT fun. And my work is an hour to an hour and a half by bus and Skytrain. Whatcha got to say now HMM? Nothing thats what. XD XD. anyways Ill start soon.

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
  • <3

It's not like i'm purposely depriving myself of living. :P After suffering a grueling week-long banishment to the Belltower, and having the keys to my Pimpmobile confiscated, I find it hard to make a life happen around the house. My days, at least this week, consist of undying dedication to this Roleplay, chatting with those rare few who have pity on me on Msn, making cookies with my little brother, and learning how to crochet. Snow days out the wazoo aren't helping the confinement, either. I'm almost inclined to say that I would've much rather dissected a Tapeworm today than be made to stay home and probably suffer hearing loss from a four-hour continuous Hannah Montana marathon. Gah.

You might have a sign-up and a post from yours truly tonight, at my expense.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back