• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Dusk Brawler [M]

Bay

Years
  • Woot, another story finished! I admit, for a while I thought how Arkus is too similar to Arceus and wondered if you'll tie that in somehow, and boy that is some request Arkus had there. I can see why he would wish that so that both humans and Pokemon can get some peace. Also glad you didn't forget Brandon there, love Sam calling Arkus out for ruining his moment with him lol.

I remember in one of my reviews I mentioned how there was a lot to track down (what seems to be a story of Sam dealing the morality of Pokemon brawling suddenly changes to several more plotlines). I still feel that to some extend, but I really did enjoy this wild ride overall. Again, great accomplishment finishing another story there and I look forward to SoulSwitch!

Back