• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2018
    Hi!

I'm Cooper. I've recently gotten into the Pokemon TCG (Within the last 6 months or so) and have been playing the Pokemon Handheld games on and off since I was a kid. The last one I played and beat was Alpha Sapphire, but I have Ultra Moon on pre-order.

I currently play with a Fire/Steel deck as my primary deck and have a Fighting/Electric in reserve. I also collect, and am focusing on trying to have the complete Sun and Moon:Guardian's Rising set. I bought my first Crimson Invasion booster today and have about 16 boosters and a theme deck on their way in the mail.

I look forward to discussing all things Pokemon!

Years
  • Nice to meet you Cooper, happy to have you here! Ooh nice you preordered Ultra Moon, I'll be picking it up on launch day myself, these games look really promising. Do you have plans on which starter you're going to pick? Ah you're also a TCG enthusiast, nice. I don't collect too many of the cards these days, but you can meet of the folks that do over in the Trading Card Game section. Feel free to share your findings with them! Hope you have a great time here! ~ :D

Years
  • Hi Cooper! I chose Ultra Moon too!

I think you'll find a lot of people to talk about TCG. I haven't play since HGSS set was realesed, but sometimes find new cards at my workplace.

I hope you'll have fun here.

littlebeeb

小さなもの
    Years
  • Heya Cooper! Welcome to the family!!

So awesome that you're still into the cards! I stopped playing them around 2008. I know that there's also the online version of the TCG as well.... Do you play against people online or do you play more in person with the physical cards?

Feel free to ask questions if you got 'em!! See you around!

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2018
    @Radiating - No thoughts on my starter yet. I like to choose in the moment!

@littlebeep - I only play the physical version of the TCG. If I have time to play computer/video games, I prefer to be on my 3DS or PS4.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Welcome to PokeCommunity! I haven't played TCG in ages, but I remember having a Fire/Steel deck with a lot of my favorite Pokemon (Aggron, Arcanine, Ninetales, etc). It was mostly for show, though.

Anyhow, let me know if you need help with anything.

Back