• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
  • Yo!! I'm salamanders (i also go by raptor/staple on other sites, so feel free to call me that as well!), I just joined PC and was interested on getting started up!

I'm an avid pokemon fan, my first game being platinum! I draw digitally and play league of legends as well. I frequently shiny hunt, my last hunt was Oricorio via MM and my current hunt is Noibat also via MM! I am beyond excited for shiny hunting the legendaries in USUM, I didn't soft reset any of the portals in ORAS, so this is a bit of a clean slate for shiny legend hunting!

I just got USUM a few days ago, and I've been playing it with a bit of a lax attitude. Currently working on Ultra Sun atm (I started moon when S/M came out, so decided on US this time). I joined PC because a lot of my friends aren't really into pokemon or the recent games, so I wanted to find some people to talk about the game with! Very excited to meet you all soon <3

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PC! I also play League of Legends. I'm quite enjoying the pre-season so far. It feels like an entirely new game although of course there are some champions who are absolutely busted atm D: PC is definitely the place to make friends who share the same interests as you. Platinum sits at the top of my favorite games list Pokemon wise. I'd love to see some of your drawings, feel free to post them over in the Art Studio when you get the chance. If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask~ Enjoy your stay :D

Years
  • You go by raptor/staple on other sites? I guess you could say that... the name is a staple of your identity.

Spoiler:

Hi, by the way. Platinum was great, and digital drawing sounds awesome. You make anything great yet?
    Shiny hunting is pretty fun, hope you don't rip your hair out once you get to the part where you can get those legendaries (no spoilers.)
    At least I think this is a way better way to do it than in OR/AS. If they had the Pokémon actually showing on the overworld instead of gold rings with black holes in them it wouldn't have seemed so out of place, but it was to tie into the Hoopa lore I guess.

haha late reply but hey! thanks for the little laugh ; D and while i have been drawing for a little while i havent done anything too major recently! i plan on working on a few interesting pokemon projects in the future however!

Welcome to PC! I also play League of Legends. I'm quite enjoying the pre-season so far. It feels like an entirely new game although of course there are some champions who are absolutely busted atm D: PC is definitely the place to make friends who share the same interests as you. Platinum sits at the top of my favorite games list Pokemon wise. I'd love to see some of your drawings, feel free to post them over in the Art Studio when you get the chance. If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask~ Enjoy your stay :D

Yo great to hear other ppl here play league!! and yea pre-season is pretty hectic :0 zoe is a pretty interest champ rn, she's a mess to deal with in lane, especially when she's a support >n > but i think she has a few weaknesses that can be taken advantage of! ;0 and yeah i'd be really happy to share some art here! i want to draw my full team for ultra sun soon, but i still gotta figure out my last party member!

thanks for replying yo! glad to meet some new people!

Back