• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters

SyncHF

裂孔に!
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
How to go to moo moo farm for keldeo mission in johto? Which town is it close? Thanks!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 11, 2016
May I ask where does the subway is located? Im stuck in looking for the subway I want to go johto. Thank you for the help

SyncHF

裂孔に!
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
May I ask where does the subway is located? Im stuck in looking for the subway I want to go johto. Thank you for the help

Go to vermilion city after you get the mission from kairyu tower on mangan city from peter. Its at the left part when you enter the pokemon league entrance at vermilion city.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 29, 2016
So I am playing this hack and I really enjoy it I just can't find a way to get to the next region. I finished all of the post game activity for fire red and am wanting to go somewhere new. How do I do it?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 29, 2016
Also. In my game the PC's aren't working. When I try to use one in any city it says "the usual PC services are unavailable..."

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 19, 2018
My Ampharos didn't learn Dragon Pulse at level 65. Did I miss something?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 2, 2018
Hey Shogun, has anyone approached you about the lemonade bug wanting to help? I would and I know so many other people love everything about this game... except for the thing that makes competitive battling a joke, the damn lemonade lol

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
Hi guys!

I really love Salamence! Can anyone tell me where I can catch a bagon?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 19, 2016
Hi shogun nice work here with this hack but can you please upload the Maps for the "story" after the sevii islands pls
I'm kinda Lost in where to go and what to do... If you can pls a little help i'll apreciate... Thanks for your time and keep up

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 22, 2016
Hi guys, i would like to play this hack. but im newbie for setting up ups file. im using MyBoy on android. please guide me the correct way to setting up.

Back