• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen May 8, 2023
    Can you show a picture of your problem?
    Pokemon-FireRedVersionUV1.0_01.png

Pokemon-FireRedVersionUV1.0_02.png

Pokemon-FireRedVersionUV1.0_03.png

Pokemon-FireRedVersionUV1.0_04.png

Pokemon-FireRedVersionUV1.0_05.png

Anyway , FROM BOURG D'HEATRAN TO TARINOPOLIS . i go BOURG D'HEATRAN and defeat samurai guarding farms but when i go Tarinopolis .In the center of bled samurai clash and one of the seven (Masamune ) i don't see like picture in guide so i pass and continue into CHAPTER X : FROM DRACOPOLIS TO PUY MAGMAR but CHAPTER XI : FROM BLIZZAVILLE TO CIMETIERE OSSATUEUR , i can't reach the mountain and Indigo Blizzaville .

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    the mega evolution of gyrados swampret & others don't face toward opponent during battle and plz change the picture of mega sceptile it appears too small on screen

at which lvl mega sceptile learns leaf storm??

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2017
    I just defeated Giovanni in Steel City and went west from there. Then i hit a bug where i cant move out, and accidentally saved before realising so now im completely stuck.

Can someone please help thanks

Mag-Mar

50% Saved Steps
    Years
  • I just defeated Giovanni in Steel City and went west from there. Then i hit a bug where i cant move out, and accidentally saved before realising so now im completely stuck.

Can someone please help thanks

1.Open your emulator
    2. Open your rom
    3. Start New Game.

S*** Happens.. :(

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2017
    hello shogun, I think there's a bug with the Leftover's item.
    Whenever my pokemon, which is holding it uses it during battle, the health bar and the number under it fills up to 20 to 30 ...i guess... hp healed and I was a bit suspicious cuz that heal is too much than the usual amount on the regular game so I checked the hp on my pokemon list and it actually shows lower than what you see on the hp gauge on the main battle screen and when you go back to the main battle screen it then shows you the right hp left. Also, after my pokemon uses the leftover item and heals again using a move (e.g. leech seed, giga drain, mega drain, etc.) or a potion it is kinda' annoying cuz you'll think your pokemon has a lot of hp left but it is actually less than that cuz when the healing part begins, the hp gauge goes back in a split second and then fills up to the actual amount of hp which is irritating.

here are some pics if it helps.

before using leftovers
    Pokemon Cloud White 4.9.4_1474797336375.png

after using leftovers
    Pokemon Cloud White 4.9.4_1474797339590.png

when you view your pokemon's during battle
    Pokemon Cloud White 4.9.4_1474797343446.png

when you go back to the main battle screen
    Pokemon Cloud White 4.9.4_1474797346467.png

Additional questions:
    1. Can you make the trade center work?
    2. Are you still working on the lemonade bug?

So sorry, I'm new here and don't know how to resize the images ~_~

Thank you shogun, really love what you've done here. Keep it up ^^
    Oh and the other people too who are working so hard on fixing some bugs on the game and making it better. Great job guys.

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • hello shogun, I think there's a bug with the Leftover's item.
    Whenever my pokemon, which is holding it uses it during battle, the health bar and the number under it fills up to 20 to 30 ...i guess... hp healed and I was a bit suspicious cuz that heal is too much than the usual amount on the regular game so I checked the hp on my pokemon list and it actually shows lower than what you see on the hp gauge on the main battle screen and when you go back to the main battle screen it then shows you the right hp left. Also, after my pokemon uses the leftover item and heals again using a move (e.g. leech seed, giga drain, mega drain, etc.) or a potion it is kinda' annoying cuz you'll think your pokemon has a lot of hp left but it is actually less than that cuz when the healing part begins, the hp gauge goes back in a split second and then fills up to the actual amount of hp which is irritating.

here are some pics if it helps.

before using leftovers
    View attachment 80206

after using leftovers
    View attachment 80207

when you view your pokemon's during battle
    View attachment 80208

when you go back to the main battle screen
    View attachment 80209

Additional questions:
    1. Can you make the trade center work?
    2. Are you still working on the lemonade bug?

So sorry, I'm new here and don't know how to resize the images ~_~

Thank you shogun, really love what you've done here. Keep it up ^^
    Oh and the other people too who are working so hard on fixing some bugs on the game and making it better. Great job guys.

I'm surprised about your bug and I don't know why you encounter it.

About your questions :
    1. No, I can't because I did some research a long time ago but without good result. I'm not enough good to solve it.
    2. NO. Why? Because I haven't found a solution and because I 'm ONLY working on my sequels for the moment (CW2 and CW3).

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2017
    ok, thanks for replying
    just a heads up y'know? if you can get rid of that in the next path/update then great. if not then it's still cool :D

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2017
    Hey shogun it's me again. Found another bug. I don't know if someone has already told you about this or you may have already encountered this bug but here it goes. It is related to the lemonade bug. So everyone thinks the lemonade does nothing right? Well I noticed it actually reduces the enemy's hp by a small amount or otherwise by 1 hp and it can make the pokemon faint. Once the pokemon faints it doesn't get withdrawn and stays there instead and to make this post short I'll just put on the images

below is when the pokemon dies due to lemonade and then another pokemon get's switched in
    Pokemon Cloud White 4.9.4_1474939844544.png

and then after the pokemon that got switched in dies, the one that died because of the lemonade is still there
    Pokemon Cloud White 4.9.4_1474939848994.png

when electrode got sent out
    Pokemon Cloud White 4.9.4_1474939929875.png

when arcanine got sent out
    Pokemon Cloud White 4.9.4_1474939984973.png

but wait, there's more
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    some of the poke dex entries are like this, usually entries for the gen 4 to 6 pokemons
    Pokemon Cloud White 4.9.4_1474940316771.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    finally the most depressing of all. Mega swampert is not facing the enemy :(
    Pokemon Cloud White 4.9.4_1475024019815.png

so yeah.. it's a bit messy. I really hope you can fix it.

And also are the sequels CW 2 and 3 separate/another patches or games? or is it going to be a continuation for the 1st cloud white? And can we play our cloud white 1 sav files on those?

Thanks and keep up the awesome work!

Attachments

• Pokemon Cloud White 4.9.4_1474939920735.png
      Pokemon Cloud White 4.9.4_1474939920735.png
      8.9 KB · Views: 8
    Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    bonjour peut on désevoluer un pokemon évolué grâce a une mega gemme je savais pas que dracaufeu et junko obtenais le type dragon merci
    Sinon tres bon jeu. Joli travail merci a toi.

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2016
    Hello. I would like to ask how can i get to johto map? because i cant understand french language so i dont know what Peter is talking about right after beating the Shogun in the Mangan City. ( correct me if im wrong)
    Please help. Already searching for it for a week and i just cant find a solution. Thanks in Advance.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2023
    Hello. I would like to ask how can i get to johto map? because i cant understand french language so i dont know what Peter is talking about right after beating the Shogun in the Mangan City. ( correct me if im wrong)
    Please help. Already searching for it for a week and i just cant find a solution. Thanks in Advance.

Read the guide....I already beat that game and everything u need 2 no is in the guide

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2023
    Hey I want to play that game again but this time i want to edit my pokemons IVs....this doesnt work with the gensuite.....

Years
  • Encountered a issue with the TM Case freezing on a black screen.

* I did use some of the cheats posted on the CW download site

* I also used the EXP, Master Ball and Cleffa one from pokemoner.com that seemed advertised for CW (would link but cant yet)

* Did not have multiple cheats active at any time, and only used once to get what i wanted before they were turned off and left off.

Tried various things to fix the issue to no avail, gave up and restarted. But i thought id share in case no one else had reported it yet.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2023
    HEEEYY
    ANSWER MY QUESTION PLEASE....
    I dunno how to change the IVs of my Pokemon.....
    it doesnt work with the gensuite and when i try to do it with a sav editor my save state doesnt work anymore then......help me help me help me cmon homie
    Im the gheddo star
    like escobar
    the best so far
    they call me fresh Omar
    just jokin....pls help...

Back