• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising 2 (Beta 2 Released)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
  • Happy Thanksgiving Everyone.

As some visitors of the thread may know, the player will have to face every evil organization in Pokemon history in this hack (Except Team Flare/Team Snag'em...Or whatever their names were).
    This means, you'll have to face their leaders as well. Here's the theme you'll be hearing as you battle Cyrus, the leader of Team Galactic, in Dark Rising 2 on December 20th. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1EWHuGvxM0&feature=youtu.be

The music is from Gal, the newest music inserter for the hack.

RARECANDY

POKÉMANIAC
    Years
  • Okeyy. U drg didnot add the best fighting type pokemon CONKULDURR in dr2.okey but let me ask you a question why why why u didnot add conkuldurr?hey look at me i am talking to you! U insert fletching but whats the problem u cannot add timburr line?If i am not a JERK,pls insert him instead of tyrogue line and make the game easy.and with all new p/s split and his super stat he will be a MONSTER.

thebluecrab

Sign Language is Handy
    Years
  • Happy Thanksgiving Everyone.

As some visitors of the thread may know, the player will have to face every evil organization in Pokemon history in this hack (Except Team Flare/Team Snag'em...Or whatever their names were).
    This means, you'll have to face their leaders as well. Here's the theme you'll be hearing as you battle Cyrus, the leader of Team Galactic, in Dark Rising 2 on December 20th.
    The music is from Gal, the newest music inserter for the hack.

Oh ho ho hoooo

That is groovy. When will we fight Cyrus?

Oh, and happy almost 666th post

Last edited:

Kakarot1212

Resident Programmer
    Years
  • Okeyy. U drg didnot add the best fighting type pokemon CONKULDURR in dr2.okey but let me ask you a question why why why u didnot add conkuldurr?hey look at me i am talking to you! U insert fletching but whats the problem u cannot add timburr line?If i am not a JERK,pls insert him instead of tyrogue line and make the game easy.and with all new p/s split and his super stat he will be a MONSTER.

Hey? Why so angry about that? -_-
    Even if the conkedellur line will not be in, tyrogue line would be still great, you know.
    Just wait for announcement. :S

Years
    it's up to DRG to insert conkeldurr or not.. I don't like conkeldurr anyways.. tyrogue, and hitmonfamily is better looking...

RARECANDY

POKÉMANIAC
    Years
  • Hey? Why so angry about that? -_-
    Even if the conkedellur line will not be in, tyrogue line would be still great, you know.
    Just wait for announcement. :S

it's up to DRG to insert conkeldurr or not.. I don't like conkeldurr anyways.. tyrogue, and hitmonfamily is better looking...

Thank you both for reading my post. Dont mind:) i have something to say. . . .

have you notice that conkuldurr base stat is higher than hitmonfamily by 55 point?
    Well. . I agree the good looking hitmonfamily is GREAT but with new p/s split,proper ev training,superior move set, CONKULDURR is best in my openion.
    I play dr1 more than 40 times(belive me) and i ran both hitmonchan,hitmonlee,hitmontop and conkuldurr, but conkuldurr helpme more than any fighting type.
    ONE LAST WORD TO DRG,sorry for my previeus angry post;)i was gone MAD.because i love dr1 more than any other pokemon game and i want to make the same team (with 6gen poke) in dr2 that i made in dr1.so@KEEP BOTH TIMBURR AND TYROGUE LINE AND DELETE ONE OF THE UNUSED BUG TYPE POKEMON IN DR2@.
    if any one agree with me pls pls comment and bring King Of Fighting type CONKULDURR.

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
  • Thank you both for reading my post. Dont mind:) i have something to say. . . .

have you notice that conkuldurr base stat is higher than hitmonfamily by 55 point?
    Well. . I agree the good looking hitmonfamily is GREAT but with new p/s split,proper ev training,superior move set, CONKULDURR is best in my openion.
    I play dr1 more than 40 times(belive me) and i ran both hitmonchan,hitmonlee,hitmontop and conkuldurr, but conkuldurr helpme more than any fighting type.
    ONE LAST WORD TO DRG,sorry for my previeus angry post;)i was gone MAD.because i love dr1 more than any other pokemon game and i want to make the same team (with 6gen poke) in dr2 that i made in dr1.so@KEEP BOTH TIMBURR AND TYROGUE LINE AND DELETE ONE OF THE UNUSED BUG TYPE POKEMON IN DR2@.
    if any one agree with me pls pls comment and bring King Of Fighting type CONKULDURR.

My dear sir, please don't find someone who'll agree on your likings.
    Go ask the creator herself ;)

RARECANDY

POKÉMANIAC
    Years
  • My dear sir, please don't find someone who'll agree on your likings.
    Go ask the creator herself ;)

why? Whats the problem if any one like me like conkukdurr? It is not aganist the pc rules.:)and i ask her once but she refuse to hear. I think if some one like me like conkuldurr she must add conkuldurr just like she add fletching.

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2022
    Okeyy. U drg didnot add the best fighting type pokemon CONKULDURR in dr2.okey but let me ask you a question why why why u didnot add conkuldurr?hey look at me i am talking to you! U insert fletching but whats the problem u cannot add timburr line?If i am not a JERK,pls insert him instead of tyrogue line and make the game easy.and with all new p/s split and his super stat he will be a MONSTER.

yah r8..add conkukdurr :-) it'll be best as a team party with other

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
    Years

1. Today 11:41 AM
      RARECANDY

THIS WOULD BE MY LAST REQUEST.PLS REMOVE WEDDLE-KAKUNA-BEDRILL AND INSERT TIMBURR-GURDURR-CONKULDURR.IF YOU DONT POST ANY POST IN DR2 THEREAD IN NEXT 24 HOUR WITH INSERT OF CONKULDURR,BELIVE ME, I SHOULD KILL MYSELF.BECAUSE POKEMON GAME IS LIKE MY BODY AND DR SERIES IS LIKE MY HEART.AND A MAN COULDNT SURVIVE WITH A HOLE IN HIS HERT.

Seriously? Conkeldurr Will Not be in the hack. He was all over the place in the first one. I admire your devotion to your favorite Pokemon, but it's also sort of ridiculous that you would throw the "Kill Myself" card out for it. I believe you're joking...I sure hope so. There are & will be other hacks that have the p/s split as well as Conkeldurr. I appreciate that you love DR so much, really, it's nice to hear that. But I'm afraid I won't be adding Conkeldurr in the hack. The Tyrogue family are in the hack because each of it's evolutions can serve different purposes on teams. Conkeldurr is a straight forward attack Pokemon & there are a good amount of those already in the hack. Not to mention Tyrogue is in the hack due to Tabula Rasa, a place at the very beginning of the hack where you can catch a variety of Baby Pokemon.
    You also mentioned in a previous post you want the same team as you had in DR1. DR2 is in an entirely different Region. I added a ton of Pokemon that wasn't in the first, and removed a lot of Pokemon that was in the first. You're going to have to try something new, as I want everyone to do. I've watched a good amount of youtube Let's Plays on the first hack & other than being hugely disappointed by the amount of effort I put into the second half of the hack (Really, those who hate it have a reason too, I see why now), I watched those who defeated Adrian & how they beat him. That Leech seed/Heal Up or Leech Seed/Raise Stats strategy isn't going to work this time around. My point is, switch it up & try something new, don't use the same team/strategy as you did in the first one, cause this isn't the same game.

Happy Thanksgiving ^.^

PokeEpicStudios

EpicStudios
    Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2014

1. Today 11:41 AM
      RARECANDY

THIS WOULD BE MY LAST REQUEST.PLS REMOVE WEDDLE-KAKUNA-BEDRILL AND INSERT TIMBURR-GURDURR-CONKULDURR.IF YOU DONT POST ANY POST IN DR2 THEREAD IN NEXT 24 HOUR WITH INSERT OF CONKULDURR,BELIVE ME, I SHOULD KILL MYSELF.BECAUSE POKEMON GAME IS LIKE MY BODY AND DR SERIES IS LIKE MY HEART.AND A MAN COULDNT SURVIVE WITH A HOLE IN HIS HERT.

Seriously? Conkeldurr Will Not be in the hack. He was all over the place in the first one. I admire your devotion to your favorite Pokemon, but it's also sort of ridiculous that you would throw the "Kill Myself" card out for it. I believe you're joking...I sure hope so. There are & will be other hacks that have the p/s split as well as Conkeldurr. I appreciate that you love DR so much, really, it's nice to hear that. But I'm afraid I won't be adding Conkeldurr in the hack. The Tyrogue family are in the hack because each of it's evolutions can serve different purposes on teams. Conkeldurr is a straight forward attack Pokemon & there are a good amount of those already in the hack. Not to mention Tyrogue is in the hack due to Tabula Rasa, a place at the very beginning of the hack where you can catch a variety of Baby Pokemon.
    You also mentioned in a previous post you want the same team as you had in DR1. DR2 is in an entirely different Region. I added a ton of Pokemon that wasn't in the first, and removed a lot of Pokemon that was in the first. You're going to have to try something new, as I want everyone to do. I've watched a good amount of youtube Let's Plays on the first hack & other than being hugely disappointed by the amount of effort I put into the second half of the hack (Really, those who hate it have a reason too, I see why now), I watched those who defeated Adrian & how they beat him. That Leech seed/Heal Up or Leech Seed/Raise Stats strategy isn't going to work this time around. My point is, switch it up & try something new, don't use the same team/strategy as you did in the first one, cause this isn't the same game.

Happy Thanksgiving ^.^
    What types are the First-Gym, Second-Gym, Third-Gym. Fourth-Gym, and Fifth-Gym?

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
    Years
  • What types are the First-Gym, Second-Gym, Third-Gym. Fourth-Gym, and Fifth-Gym?

Gotta play & see, no spoilers ^.^
    One thing I will mention is that Duel-Type Gyms are in the hack & one of'em is the very first gym.

I was considering replacing the Goldeen/Seaking line in the hack for Clauncher/Clawitzer line. Would you all enjoy that? If so, which ability do you all think would be best for Clauncher/Clawitzer? The ability Mega Launcher is not a gen 1-3 ability so if you guys want them in the hack I need suggestions on ablities for it. Nothing ridiculous either like speed boost! Something that makes sense for it but not too powerful.
    Thanks.

Lucifer-san

[i]Recently Revived Zombie[/i]
    Years
  • Hmm I didn't think I would be posting on this thread anytime soon but things change so meh. I'm liking everything that has been revealed so far and can't wait to see what challenges this game brings to the table. Everything looks nice and with some touch-ups may become perfect. I like the fact that new pokemon are going to be inserted and makes the players challenge themselves on how to figure out the best way to win. In general I like the direction that the games has been going so far and will definitely make sure to play the game when it comes out. So with that said I wish for the best with this hack, good luck.

RARECANDY

POKÉMANIAC
    Years
  • Gotta play & see, no spoilers ^.^
    One thing I will mention is that Duel-Type Gyms are in the hack & one of'em is the very first gym.

I was considering replacing the Goldeen/Seaking line in the hack for Clauncher/Clawitzer line. Would you all enjoy that? If so, which ability do you all think would be best for Clauncher/Clawitzer? The ability Mega Launcher is not a gen 1-3 ability so if you guys want them in the hack I need suggestions on ablities for it. Nothing ridiculous either like speed boost! Something that makes sense for it but not too powerful.
    Thanks.

see, you ar trying to add new pokemon.okey i like clwitzer.in my opinion they are better than seaking.ability?um um . . You can add rain dish,oblivious,hey even pick up.i think pick up will be good for this shirmp.and there is no pick up pokemon in dr2.
    Sorry,i am not dying through;)but you can add timburr instead of weedle.

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2016
    Gotta play & see, no spoilers ^.^

Thanks.

Shell Armour, Torrent, and Hyper Cutter make the most sense. Water Absorb is a bit less fitting, but better than all of those in terms of usability.

Although, I'm not sure how well a Clawitzer will do without Mega Launcher, it's what makes him good.

RARECANDY

POKÉMANIAC
    Years
  • Shell Armour, Torrent, and Hyper Cutter make the most sense. Water Absorb is a bit less fitting, but better than all of those in terms of usability.

Although, I'm not sure how well a Clawitzer will do without Mega Launcher, it's what makes him good.

if you want it use full feel free to add pick up.coz i think there is no pick uper in dr2.

thebluecrab

Sign Language is Handy
    Years
  • Gotta play & see, no spoilers ^.^

Thanks.

As a blue crab like Clauncher, I believe I have the most high held opinion here. Something like rock head (no recoi dmg) or Shell armor (blocks crits) would be the best

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back