• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising 2 (Beta 2 Released)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RARECANDY

POKÉMANIAC
Years
  • where are the download links :D

pls read the previous post before make a new post! Okey :)

I beg you :( :( :( pls pls pls i have no language to write my feeling :( i have nothing to give you but only my tear :( weddle line is not very usefull then timburr line :( pls hear the cry of the beggar of the conkuldurr lover :( i think you should be angry with me but i dont understand whats the real problem to not adding timburr :( oh i dont under stand anything :( only one thing i understand that i want conkuldurr in dr2 instead of bedrill :( its my heart's speach :( i think u should be angry and at last u will insert conkullder and say this(okey, rarecandy! I will add timburr line in dr2) so pls pls pls add him. :( there is no one who like conkulldur???

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • I beg you :( :( :( pls pls pls i have no language to write my feeling :( i have nothing to give you but only my tear :( weddle line is not very usefull then timburr line :( pls hear the cry of the beggar of the conkuldurr lover :( i think you should be angry with me but i dont understand whats the real problem to not adding timburr :( oh i dont under stand anything :( only one thing i understand that i want conkuldurr in dr2 instead of bedrill :( its my heart's speach :( i think u should be angry and at last u will insert conkullder and say this(okey, rarecandy! I will add timburr line in dr2) so pls pls pls add him. :( there is no one who like conkulldur???
    For pete's sake man, just accept the fact that it's not happening okay? Look, I am a wifi battler and I have Conkeldurr in my team, but you don't see me crying out here and begging repeatedly to have Conkeldurr in the hack do you? In fact, I'm okay with it, because this gives me the opportunity to use different Pokemon and use them to their fullest, because that is what it means to be a true Pokemon trainer. In fact every time I play a different Pokemon game or hack, I use different sets, because using different Pokemon helps you grow as a trainer and gives you more experience when it comes down to battling. That is why, people like me, shofu, MunchingOrange and Haydunn keep on switching sets, because it helps us grow, and at the same time makes Pokemon more exciting, because we are now using different Pokemon to battle and use them. And more importantly, you should not be that obsessed. Just for a friggin Pokemon, you end up repeatedly asking DRG and at 1 point, I don't think she will be able to take it anymore, because Idk if you know this or not, but if you keep on doing this you will get on many people's nerves with that persistence and obsession. So, please just calm yourself and get over the fact that it's just not happening, and take it as an opportunity to use different Pokemon, trust me, it will be worth it. And please get rid of that obsession of yours because at the end of the day, it will do you no good

P.S: Don't double post, it is against the rules okay :)

Last edited:

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
  • I beg you :( :( :( pls pls pls i have no language to write my feeling :( i have nothing to give you but only my tear :( weddle line is not very usefull then timburr line :( pls hear the cry of the beggar of the conkuldurr lover :( i think you should be angry with me but i dont understand whats the real problem to not adding timburr :( oh i dont under stand anything :( only one thing i understand that i want conkuldurr in dr2 instead of bedrill :( its my heart's speach :( i think u should be angry and at last u will insert conkullder and say this(okey, rarecandy! I will add timburr line in dr2) so pls pls pls add him. :( there is no one who like conkulldur???

Hi, please don't start any argument and ask DRG, herself.
    You can always pm/vm her anytime. Begging here won't have a complete notice.

Years
  • Hi, please don't start any argument and ask DRG, herself.
    You can always pm/vm her anytime. Begging here won't have a complete notice.
    He did and even said that he would kill himself if she did not listen XD. But despite her confirming that she will not change her mind, he is still carrying on with this, which is why this needs to stop NOW.

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
  • He did and even said that he would kill himself if she did not listen XD. But despite her confirming that she will not change her mind, he is still carrying on with this, which is why this needs to stop NOW.

I believe that is pointless. It's best to report to the mods in my case, you should.

From Laurentum

A Newbie in the Community
    Years
  • I really like the idea of having Pokemon from all generations in one game. I honestly like the sprites too. I think I'll be looking forward to playing Pokemon Dark Rising 2. :)

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • pls read the previous post before make a new post! Okey :)

I beg you :( :( :( pls pls pls i have no language to write my feeling :( i have nothing to give you but only my tear :( weddle line is not very usefull then timburr line :( pls hear the cry of the beggar of the conkuldurr lover :( i think you should be angry with me but i dont understand whats the real problem to not adding timburr :( oh i dont under stand anything :( only one thing i understand that i want conkuldurr in dr2 instead of bedrill :( its my heart's speach :( i think u should be angry and at last u will insert conkullder and say this(okey, rarecandy! I will add timburr line in dr2) so pls pls pls add him. :( there is no one who like conkulldur???
    Wow, you're dedicated...
    I'll give you 2 pieces of advice.
    1) Play a different hack that has your beloved Timburr line.
    2) Create your own hack with Timburr as starter or whatever.

To sum it up. DR is DRG's hack and she has full control over everything in this hack.
    She did not make a poll whether fans want Timburr line like she did with Yayakoma line ergo she does not consider putting Timburr line into hack, period.

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
    Years
  • Exactly 2 weeks from Tomorrow, I'll be releasing the beta for Dark Rising 2.
    POKEMON: Dark Rising 2 (Beta 2 Released)
    POKEMON: Dark Rising 2 (Beta 2 Released)

I'm currently waiting for user Shadow Wolf to finish inserting cries for the Pokemon of 4th-5th Generations. 6th Generation cries will not be inserted just Yet.
    Another thing to note are the 6th gen sprites. I've manage to obtain very good quality 64x64 sprites for Every 6th gen Pokemon in the hack. However, the backsprites for these Pokemon are just rotated sprites of the front sprites. The good news is, MrDollSteak has just started a Gen 6 Sprite Resource page that I will be using when it's completed to update the current 6th gen sprites that are in this hack. So it shouldn't take too long til there's back sprites of excellent quality.
    Once the cries are inserted, I'll finish cleaning out the remaining bugs & it'll be ready for release! Keep in mind this is only a beta & a full release will be completed later next year...After I take my month break once the beta's done.

...And No Timburr in the hack @RARECANDY. I'm not being mean or selfish or anything, but I've already locked down the entire Pokemon list in the hack. Fletchling & Clauncher were recently added because I thought of Pokemon that are similar to those I already had in the hack, only better & more popular, so I replaced Pidove & Goldeen for them. The Timburr line is powerful but it's no room for it. Every Pokemon in this hack I selected carefully & to add diversity. Um...If it helps...Timburr's in DR3? But that's like, super way off from now.

Hope you all enjoy! I'll be back in 2 weeks. I won't be posting on the thread, but that doesn't mean I'm not working hard on it.

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
    Years
  • Good luck DRG!!! Btw, how long is the beta will be?

5 Badges followed by the Omega Utopia event. The Omega Utopia is where all of the evil organizations are. They've created a huge empire of sort, gathering members from every team in Pokemon history, with Giovanni-Ghetsis-Cyrus-Archie/Maxie being the leaders. It's a really epic event because once you enter, you Cannot leave until the war against them is over. You're warned to stock up as many items as possible beforehand.

PokeEpicStudios

EpicStudios
    Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2014
    5 Badges followed by the Omega Utopia event. The Omega Utopia is where all of the evil organizations are. They've created a huge empire of sort, gathering members from every team in Pokemon history, with Giovanni-Ghetsis-Cyrus-Archie/Maxie being the leaders. It's a really epic event because once you enter, you Cannot leave until the war against them is over. You're warned to stock up as many items as possible beforehand.

Awesome wait every member from every team combined!

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2013
    When will Dark Rising 2 will release?

Im a fan of this Hack ROM hehehe :">
    Can't on it

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • 5 Badges followed by the Omega Utopia event. The Omega Utopia is where all of the evil organizations are. They've created a huge empire of sort, gathering members from every team in Pokemon history, with Giovanni-Ghetsis-Cyrus-Archie/Maxie being the leaders. It's a really epic event because once you enter, you Cannot leave until the war against them is over. You're warned to stock up as many items as possible beforehand.
    Hope we don't get thrown into some 90 level Pokemon battles just like in DR1...
    Since we can't leave can I presume no PC and no Pokemon Center? (why do both have to have the same abbreviation...)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back