• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Game Help: How to beat Moltres in Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Red Reacue Team?

Years
  • Well... I'm screwed. So I've been playing Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue Team and I'm a Cyndaquil, my partner is a Treecko. I'm level 17 and Treecko is level 15. So now I'm at Moltres, but I can't even come close to beating it. I have no Oran Berries, no Reviver Seeds. I figure I'm screwed. Do I really need to go allll the way back, get items, level up and go to the... about 25 floors? (Probably yes fml) just want to know...

Years
  • I guess you're probably screwed yes... I haven't played RRT or BRT in a loong time. I'm played SMD right now though and if I find myself in a tough spot I use orbs and wands to increase my odds of beating a strong opponent. I don't remember if you had orbs/wands in those series though.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    I guess you're probably screwed yes... I haven't played RRT or BRT in a loong time. I'm played SMD right now though and if I find myself in a tough spot I use orbs and wands to increase my odds of beating a strong opponent. I don't remember if you had orbs/wands in those series though.
    There were Orbs, but you couldn't use them in boss battles.

Back