• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Strange non-foil Charizard Delta Species card? Help?

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2019
    So, I have come across in my old collection an old Charizard Delta Species Crystal Guardians card.
    I have been using TCG Player to appraise all of my cards, and it said that this specific card only comes in Holofoil or Reverse Holofoil. But this one I have here is neither. It simply doesn't have foil on it.
    Is there a possibility that this card is something special? Or is it just some trash card?

Thanks guys!

Attachments

• 15552544886948744007660825028997.jpg
      15552544886948744007660825028997.jpg
      1.3 MB · Views: 16

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • It's a counterfeit. Notice how Pokémon lacks the accented E in the effect text and how the Energy symbols look bloated and have highlights on the right side (like Energy Card artwork). HP font also looks just a bit too thin.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2019
    That's unfortunate.
    Thanks though! I seem to have more than a few counterfeits in my collection, and I have no idea where they came from. One of them is a Cottonee with "4000 hp". Lol

Back