• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Raichu or Jokteon

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeRed128

GBA all da way
Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Nov 6, 2018
Pls forgiveee me if this has been asked.

So,someone mentioned that jolteon is not as effective in gen 3 (FireRed in my case) because of no more speed crit mechanic.So Raichu or Jolteon :P.I know Jolteon cant learn thunderbolt but I heard the TM is in the power plant somewhere.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Pls forgiveee me if this has been asked.

So,someone mentioned that jolteon is not as effective in gen 3 (FireRed in my case) because of no more speed crit mechanic.So Raichu or Jolteon :P.I know Jolteon cant learn thunderbolt but I heard the TM is in the power plant somewhere.
Questions regarding games in the first 6 generations go into Previous Generations. PGC is more for stuff spanning the games as a whole rather.

I would also like it if you would please make use of your already existing threads instead of making a new thread for every little thing regarding your FR/LG team.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back