• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi,Im searching for shiny eternatus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 96
  • Seen Nov 3, 2021
Hello!Im sure you heard the name of mine already!Btw no time for joking araund,Im here to ask if someone can maybe trade a AHEM*cough*shinyAHEm Eternatus?I can like give shiny regidrago with Normal name,Regieleki with normal name and zeraora shiny,any request(exept some other Shiny lockd),I can trade 2 for 1! like I would trade Shiny melmetal(no gmax) and Melmetal (not shiny) GMAX,if someone is interested PLEASE Write me on discord= MichaelTheUC_Protector#1027 I can make you a custom shiny legg if you want!I need that shiny eternatus....

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Hello!Im sure you heard the name of mine already!Btw no time for joking araund,Im here to ask if someone can maybe trade a AHEM*cough*shinyAHEm Eternatus?I can like give shiny regidrago with Normal name,Regieleki with normal name and zeraora shiny,any request(exept some other Shiny lockd),I can trade 2 for 1! like I would trade Shiny melmetal(no gmax) and Melmetal (not shiny) GMAX,if someone is interested PLEASE Write me on discord= MichaelTheUC_Protector#1027 I can make you a custom shiny legg if you want!I need that shiny eternatus....
Shiny Eternatus isn't available, so you can't ask for that.

Also - do not offer "making a custom shiny Legendary" - it sounds like you are offerring hacked Pokemon, which is not allowed on these forums or our discord. Next time please use the trade corner section as well - this is for discussion only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back