• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2019
    Hey, everyone! I'm Bishop's Ring, but feel free to shorten that, since I know it's a little tedious to type out. I picked the username from a weather phenomenon of all things, so it's a little weird, but I like it.

I've been into Pokémon and writing about the franchise since I was a really small kid - about 13 years now, actually - but I've never really seen such a massive community that also likes what I do, so this is really nice!

I'm currently playing through OR and attempting a monolocke of Platinum. I'm also trying to plan a long-term fanfic project, since I seem to get caught writing shorter ones.

Last edited:

Karl

Creator of [b]Pokémon Darkfire[/b]
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    Welcome to the forum, Bish! (I can call you that, right?)

It's good to hear you've finally found us. I look forward to reading your content. :)

Years
  • ORAS are some of my favorite games tbh. Hoenn as a whole is great! Nice to meet you Ring. \o/ Good luck on the fanfic planning too, would love to dabble in that myself when I have more time. See you around!

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2019
    ORAS are really fun games! I don't have many memories of the original RSE because they kind of blurred between DPPt and HGSS for me, but the remakes really started my love of Hoenn. It's nice to meet you too, Sheep! And thank you — good luck to you as well! Hopefully you find the time to write soon. :>

Back