• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discos dissappointment

Years
I had my first packet of salt and vinegar Discos in what must be over a decade today and honestly I'm appalled. My taste buds haven't been stripped off and I can still feel the roof of my mouth. There wasn't even the trademark reservoir of excess flavouring in the corner of the bag once I was done. Honestly, what's the point? I certainly won't be buying these again.

What I'd like to know is have the healthy eating brigade ruined any of your favourite snacks? Also share memories of the golden age of Discos.

Kai

Wayfarer
Years
They probably cut back on the amount of salt and vinegar put in each bag to save money or changed the recipe. Your tongue might be more resilient than it was ten years ago too which means a higher concentration of salt and vinegar will be required to achieve a similar sensation.

Back