• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Free Shop] Who wants a sprite?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 120
  • Seen Feb 9, 2022
I'm making trainer and Pokemon sprite edits if anyone's interested. Just give me a description of what you want and the sprite from the game you want me to edit as a base (or I'll find it myself), and I will do it. I will create custom Pokemon for you, but it may take longer. I will most likely have the work finished within one hour of my response to your request.

DISCLAIMER!
I'm not super good at this.

Want examples? Here they are!

BEFORE:
https://ibb.co/PYXtp2v
AFTER:
Ace-Trainer-Edit.png

I removed the skirt, and did a colour change. I also changed the regular PokeBalls into a Master Ball and a Great Ball.

BEFORE 2:
https://ibb.co/xMNWQk5
AFTER:
Boy-Edit.png

HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE?
Once I've replied to your message, then I will be starting to make your sprite (unless otherwise stated).
If it's a custom Pokemon or Trainer, then up to five hours. If it's just an edit, it'll take an hour and a half, tops.

DOES THIS COST MONEY?
No! This service is completely free of charge.

DO YOU MAKE SKETCHES?
I only make pixel art.

CAN IT BE NON-POKEMON SPRITES?
Yes, as long as you send me the image. It must be SFW.

MUST I CREDIT YOU?
No, you don't, and I would prefer you not to, actually. But, you CANNOT claim full credit for the artwork.

MUSIC?
Sometime. I will make a seperate post when I do that.

Last edited by a moderator:

LuminaryX

Wandering Lost
Years
Let me try this again....

Hey, really think you're doing a good job on the sprites though the second one could use a revise a bit to smooth out that arm. If you want, I would love a Lapras and Arcanine sprite.
I don't know if you can do the newer Gym Leaders from Shield but if you can, Can you also do Nessa? If you can do them in a single file, I would kind of like it where she is standing with the two pokemon. Only edits would be Lapras would have the horn like in Mega Form, Arcanine will have blue flames coming from (if possible), Then Nessa would have a lighter skin tone.
If it's too much, I wouldn't mind at least sending something your way.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 15, 2022
i came across this forum and i was wondering if you could do the gen 8 gym trainers i know it might take long but i can wait for them for a few weeks unless your busy.

A User

Living Life as a Background Character
Years
  • Age 17
  • Cali
  • Seen Oct 28, 2023
could you do a emerald sprite of the mew in my avatar.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 21, 2020
Ich habe da mal eine Frage. Kannst du mir zwei Sprits machen von der fusion von Elektivire und Rhyperior machen bitte, die jetzten sprits gefallen mir irgendwie nicht wegen den armen. Sollen ungefair so wie die Anhänge aussehen.

Attachments

• 464.466.png
    464.466.png
    18.5 KB · Views: 6
  • 466.464.png
    466.464.png
    24.2 KB · Views: 4
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
The OP hasn't been online since December 2019, so it's safe to say that they're probably not taking requests at the moment. I'm going to close this thread so it doesn't keep accumulating posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back