• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Social Groups

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • In Pokémon D/P/PT, and HG/SS, you can create a Social Group in Jubilife City, or Violet City. While it may seem like a useless feature, it's actually very helpful: it synchronizes certain event types if you're in the same group as someone you mixed records with! For example, swarms, Feebas tiles, the Pokémon Lottery, and a few other mild things.

Did you make a Group in D/P/PT? If so, what did you name it? I honestly didn't know that groups actually DID something in the games. I just thought they were a cute little nothing feature that served no purpose in the game.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    y'know, the more threads you make, the more I see that there's a lot of little things in Pokemon games that I never knew about and/or never used lol

Back