• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pricing questions

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2017
    Hey guys. So i wanna ask since not all cards are in high demand, how do ppl around the world price the other cards. Do yall sell them on a fixed price based on their rarity??
    Im in singapore. And i trying to sell my cards. To my surprised a person asking for
    0.20 sgd for common
    0.40 sgd for uncommon
    0.80 sgd for rare.
    These are sets from EXs series and DPs series

Years
  • Hey guys. So i wanna ask since not all cards are in high demand, how do ppl around the world price the other cards. Do yall sell them on a fixed price based on their rarity??
    Im in singapore. And i trying to sell my cards. To my surprised a person asking for
    0.20 sgd for common
    0.40 sgd for uncommon
    0.80 sgd for rare.
    These are sets from EXs series and DPs series

With rares and above, I would sell them for what their market rate is rather than a static price (some may only be worth 1 USD, but others are worth more than that), but those prices for commons and uncommons are not far off what most commons and uncommons fetch in the US.

Back