• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen cherche une strategie pokemon vitesse offensive avec des attaque speciale et phisics

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2017
    je cherche une puissante strategie

actuellement j'ai un geolithes un yvetale un jumgko un dracofeu mega evoluer y et un amphinobie

mercie de m'aider pour trouver une strategie

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    je cherche une puissante strategie

actuellement j'ai un geolithes un yvetale un jumgko un dracofeu mega evoluer y et un amphinobie

mercie de m'aider pour trouver une strategie
    Would you mind saying this in English, please?

While we do have members who speak French, the common language on this site is English. You'll be more likely to receive help if you use English instead of another language.

MegaZard_

Worst trainer in the world
    Years
  • Translation: I'm looking for a powerful strategy

Currently i have a Boldore a yvetal a Sceptile a Mega Charizard Y and a Greninja

Thanks for helping me to find a strategy

--

Hi Fxferz. ^^ It's really hard to help you with a strategy without knowing the movesets and abilities and EVs your Pok?mon have.

You can use the list provided below so we can see what your Pokemon has, so we can help you make a powerful strategy! ^^

<Your Pok?mon> @ <Item that your Pok?mon is holding>
    Ability: <The ability your Pok?mon has>
    EVs: <The number of stats your Pok?mon has, like 252atk/4def, it's confusing so you don't have to do this part>
    Nature: <Insert the nature your Pok?mon has>
    - <Move>
    - <Move>
    - <Move>
    - <Move>

Back