• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Custom sprite request

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Sep 10, 2018
Hello!

I'm new to them forum, so I apologize in advance if I do anything wrong.

I'd like to make a request for a custom sprite, or a detailed description on how to make one myself. I've been making concept sketches for fakemon, but they haven't been in the right style for sugimori style linework or sprites. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated

I hope that this works out, and thank you in advance!

https://imgur.com/a/Lu8mi6m

This is the one I would like to have sprited (just side veiw, nothing complicated). I'm sorry for the lack of color, but it's only red with blue for the stripes and white for the face markings, any shade would work. Of course, you don't have to sprite it, but I would really appreciate a link for a tutorial on how to do it myself.

Man, I feel like I'm asking for too much. I'm really sorry about that. But thank you for the consideration for helping

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Moved this thread over to (what I think is) the right place! Sorry RH mods if this isn't right. Please relocate if necessary.

Back