• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Justice League Watchtower [DC Comics Fan Club]

RoreyG

Lizardon Man
Years
  • Since theres no others here...
    pow.gif

THE DC COMICS FANCLUB!
    Since the 1930's people, young and old have been reading
    DC comics, and and the company has produced some of the most
    well known characters of all time including Batman, Wonder Woman and Superman. With memorable (and sometimes controversial) storylines like Crisis on Infinite Earth, The Dark Knight Returns and many others, DC Comics have never let fans down yet, and remains one of the worlds most popular comic book company. Here, at this club we can talk about the storylines, the characters, what arcs you liked, what arcs you did'nt; what you felt it could have done better, and what you know could never be aced. =) Now, I feel the need for PokéCommunity to have a club for the company as well. This club also covers the Movies and TV Shows.

RULES:
    Stay on topic, this is a DC comics club, not a Marvel comics club.
    Be nice to other members, just because someone has a different opinion to you doesn't mean you have to argue about it.

SIGNUP:
    Username:
    First DC Comic: (None is a accepted answer)
    Favorite 5 Characters:
    Favorite Group:
    Favorite Movie:
    Favorite TV Show.

Members:

RoreyG
    The Canceler
    Judge Mandolore Shepard

CURRENT TOPIC:
    Suicide Squad Team Pic

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Gonna go ahead and bump this up, all approved. Thank you for taking the time to make the changes that were needed. Appreciate it \o/

Years
  • SIGNUP:

Username: The Canceler
    First DC Comic: Batman: Hush, but the first I read was Batman: Year One
    Favorite 5 Characters: Nightwing, Batman, Dr. Fate, Starfire, Black Canary
    Favorite Group: The New Teen Titans
    Favorite Movie: Batman v Superman (I'm aware it's not out yet)
    Favorite TV Show: Arrow

RoreyG

Lizardon Man
    Years
  • Username: RoreyG

First DC Comic: The Man of Steel by John Byrne (my dad had all 6 issues of the original limited series and it was the first DC comic that I read). I usually just read the comics that my dad, uncle and grandfather had. However, the first set of DC comics that I bought and owned for myself was All Star Superman by Grant Morrison (all 12 issues in succession).

Favorite 5 Characters:
    1. Batman (Bruce Wayne);
    2. Superman (Clark Kent/Kal-El);
    3. Flash (Barry Allen);
    4. Aquaman (New 52 Arthur Curry);
    5. John Constantine.

Favorite Group: Justice League (Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern, Aquaman, Cyborg)

Favorite Movie:
    Animated- Superman vs The Elite
    Live Action- The Dark Knight (Hopefully to be replaced soon by Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice)

Favorite TV Show:
    Animated- Batman: The Animated Series
    Live Action- The Flash (CW Version)

Last edited:

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • Username: Judge Mandolore Shepard
    First DC Comic: I actually don't remember the first one I ever read.
    Favorite 5 Characters: Superman, Harley Quinn, Mr. Freeze, Green Lantern (Hal Jordan), Saturn Girl
    Favorite Group: Legion of Super Heroes
    Favorite Movie: Batman (1989 version)
    Favorite TV Show: Animated - Batman The Animated Series; Live Action - Smallville

Years
  • OK, all in!
    Also, I forgot to mentio my signup form, even though I founded it, so:

Username: ComicFanatic
    First DC Comic: Superman Unchained
    Favorite Characters: 5: Flash (2nd) 4: Cyborg 3: Nightwing 2: Deathstroke 1: Batman (1st)
    Favorite Group: The New Teen Titans, (JSA is worth mentioning, it needs a movie)
    Favorite Movie: Like many others, Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice
    Favorite TV Show: The Flash
    Now that's settled, I'd like to ask all of your opinions of...
    What do you think of TNT'S BLACKBIRDS?
    It was originally going to be called "Titans" but recent reports suggest that the show has been renamed to "Blackbirds", probably because of the amount of members with names resembling birds, or that it could possibly feature the "Birds of Prey". I'm not sure if they have featured in any ongoing DC TV series. Anyway, what are your thoughts on TNT'S "Blackbirds"?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Needless to say, I am beyond excited for the show. Nightwing is finally get the recognition he deserves. Honestly, though, I'm not too fond of the rumored name change. I want the show to be recognized as a Teen Titans show. That way, more people who don't read the comics can connect to it by seeing that it's the same team they saw on the Cartoon Network show. Also, Oracle has been confirmed, so I really hope we see more Birds of Prey. They're such an awesome team.

RoreyG

Lizardon Man
    Years
  • I'm interested to see how TNT will handle the Titans. I wonder who they'll get to act as Deathstroke? I'm as equally excited for Supergirl as well as the Flash/Arrow spinoff.

Years
  • I absolutely lost it when I saw the pictures. Katana was a very, very pleasant surprise. Interesting, though, not seeing Common in this picture. I like the speculation right now that Task Force X is going after Joker, which is why Batman is involved, and Katana is Batman's agent on the team. In that case, could Common be playing Black Lightning, in a build-up to Outsiders? All speculation right now, but I'm excited nonetheless.

All in all, I don't have much problems with the costumes. Harley's isn't so bad. It could have been better, it could have been worse. At this point, it's up to Robbie's performance whether I'll like DCCU Harley or not, and I honestly believe that she'll hit it out of the park.

Back