• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2019
    Hello to all. My name is Filip and I started collecting pokemon cards since they showed up (back in nineties) and were collecting them for few years. (Unfortunately most of my collection have disappeared in weird circumstances a long time ago).
    By accident I ran to some old cards (I got nostalgia) and I got back interest to collection them (mostly in collectibles purposes).
    As it was a very long time when I was collecting them I hope here I can get back to pokemon cards, find all the news since, and find out where to start (also which are valuable cards, etc.).

Best regards and sorry for any errors in my writing.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey Filip! Welcome to the community! I know the pain of having an extensive card collection and losing a chunk of it over the course of many years. I swear my ex has at least a deck's worth of rare pre-neo series cards that I'll never see again, rip.

But hey! At least you're back into collecting. You should come post in the TCG section! Just remember that no one is allowed to sell or trade cards on this site.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Aaaah, welcome!

I used to collect them also, and I still have a huge binder of some of the original cards, I can't part with them.

I hope PC is fun for you in regards to the TCG!

Years
  • The cards are great, and I wish I could collect them myself without going broke haha. Some of the artwork is breathtaking. Welcome to PC Filip! I hope you'll enjoy your time here and will stick, PC is a lovely place <3

Back