• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Problem with time-dependent wild encounter

Years
  • Hello community,

I am trying following: I want a Staryu that appears on the sea shore. You can battle it and after the battle it disappears. After 24 hours you can fight it again and that goes so on. I created the event yesterday and I tested it today. The Staryu event starts after 24 hours again, but isn't working so well. Here are my event pages:

r6TNdApi.jpg

DNQbbI1c.jpg

TgGlfzru.jpg

So, it happens nothing with this. I tried to do the third event page as an autorun event, like this:

84530Acq.jpg

But the game freezes when I enter the city. It's because the autorun event won't stop. I guess I have to set the s:cooledDown?(86400) switch Off, but seems like it won't.

I hope you can help me. If you have a better idea how to do this event it would be great if you share it with me.

Cheers.

Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Nov 28, 2022
    Hello community,

I am trying following: I want a Staryu that appears on the sea shore. You can battle it and after the battle it disappears. After 24 hours you can fight it again and that goes so on. I created the event yesterday and I tested it today. The Staryu event starts after 24 hours again, but isn't working so well. Here are my event pages:

r6TNdApi.jpg

DNQbbI1c.jpg

TgGlfzru.jpg

So, it happens nothing with this. I tried to do the third event page as an autorun event, like this:

84530Acq.jpg

But the game freezes when I enter the city. It's because the autorun event won't stop. I guess I have to set the s:cooledDown?(86400) switch Off, but seems like it won't.

I hope you can help me. If you have a better idea how to do this event it would be great if you share it with me.

Cheers.

Try Parallel Process

Years
  • Try Parallel Process

Additionally I added the self switch A on condition in third page, because the Cooldown switch won't go off. Now the Staryu appears again and I battled it. I will post the result tomorrow.

Thanks for the help.

Back