• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Family Guy Fan Club

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    i mean the text and one has family guy on it

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    You guys flatter me by putting that awful banner of mines on your siggy~ <3 ::giggle::

Well, I wish I could make an animated banner but I don't have the program to make on and I'm bummed~ <33 Try googling it by typing "animated family guy" maybe that'll work?

Famardy

I <3 Cassidy! =3
    Years
  • I am soo in! Family Guy is one of my most favorite shows ever and its way funnier than the Simpsons!

Last nights episode was hilirous when Lois tries to breast feed Stewie and got too addictive of it! XD

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • Shenlong said:
    I am soo in! Family Guy is one of my most favorite shows ever and its way funnier than the Simpsons!

Last nights episode was hilirous when Lois tries to breast feed Stewie and got too addictive of it! XD
    That was so funny. Also with Quagmire having cold feet.

:t003:Dark Venusaur

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I'll try to download it. Thanks for the link. :3

I also have an similar one with like 40 tries too. XD I just can't find it. ::goes to download program::

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    heres quagmire hope the pic is correct
    familyguy009.jpg

Years
  • you got it thats quagmire all right do you guy remeber teh episode with quagmire and i kept breaking into song *its quagmire,quagmire ya never really know what hes gonna do next,its quagmire,quagmire (Quagmire) gigitty gigitty gigity lets have sex* and lois went to jail for shoplifting

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    i aint seen that but it's sounds funny cos i can't see much eps now

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    i clicked on that link but it didn't load

Back