• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Universe -Across Time and Space-

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2024
    Great game but when does Kotori evolve and will there be more mystery gift Pokemon or items? Also where can i find nidoran male?

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2022
    Your sprites look gorgeous. I am looking forward to the completion of the game.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2021
    okay I know develop had stop for few years but is they a way to update my game still.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2019
    How do you guys fix the internet connection problem (I can't update the game)

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    The game doesnt let me save..... so I cant even play it takes me ages to beat the first fight and I cant save the game it always says the scripts taking too long this game would be fun if it worked.....

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I am getting the same saving problem, although the fight isn't to long.

Years
  • I downloaded the game on windows virtual machine in parallels but after extracting it, it says "A dynamic link library DLL initialization routine failed." when I try to open it.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I can't update the game either, it just says "unable to fetch latest Version from server. Check your internet connection!" and it seems that he's done with with game, Says so on the discord, I also cannot save after that first battle either

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2024
    While tried to save the game after selecting my character, it gave me error script taking too long and crashed. Any suggestions?

Back