• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Universe -Across Time and Space-

Jonas930

In the drak night, a star shine though the sky.
Years
  • Do kotori evolving since I trained it and she didn't evolve

Kotori doesnt evolve in the game
    Since many people are asking if Kotori is able to evolve, I would say I'm not sure.
    Maybe she will evolve soon. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2019
    What do i do? I just beat the supposed 2nd gym leader but he said that he's not the gym leader and then kicked me out of the gym. I checked the rangers place and i have no idea where to go.

Jonas930

Years
  • What do i do? I just beat the supposed 2nd gym leader but he said that he's not the gym leader and then kicked me out of the gym. I checked the rangers place and i have no idea where to go.

Go check other place like CAVE, maybe you will find something. :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2017
    Does anyone know if it is possible to evolve Eevee into Sylveon in this game and if yes, how?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2018
    What are the difference between 1.1.0 version and 1.1.2 version. Why in 1.1.2 version, i cannot go to the Karp city, how to get hm rock smash, and how to quest?
    Thank you very much

Jonas930

Years
  • What are the difference between 1.1.0 version and 1.1.2 version. Why in 1.1.2 version, i cannot go to the Karp city, how to get hm rock smash, and how to quest?
    Thank you very much

v1.1.0 is the base version and v1.1.2 is the update version which fix the bug in v1.1.0.

Now there is now way to get rock smash. You must miss some event or not beat the gym yet.

Quest system will be open in next update (as v1.2.0).

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2018
    where is rock smash. and where do i need to go after Fundicha Town?

Last edited:

Jonas930

Years
  • where is rock smash. and where do i need to go after Fundicha Town?

Now there is now way to get rock smash. You must miss some event or not beat the gym yet.

And after beating gym in Fundicha Town, basically you finish the game for this version.

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2023
    Okay so I have the latest version 1.1.4 I have 3 badges. I wanna know where can I get rock smash. I really need help finding it. I don't know if it's the end of the game. I know it's still more to it. It can't end at where you beat the psychic gym leader. Please help.

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2023
    When will the game be fully completed. I really wanna continue it and beat the whole game.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    there was some massive lag that almost broke my computer after I tried to do my first battle, you need to fix that as soon as possible.

Back