• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Thunder Dome has been Approved

Master Kwesi Nkromah

"Pokéfan Kwesi"
Years
  • The much anticipated, super controversial Thunder Dome has finally been approved.

For those of you who haven?t heard the rumors circulating, the Thunder Dome is a no holds debate / mature topic forum geared towards our more mature members.

There has always been a popular demand within the Pokemon Community that a new forum is needed *?? a mature audience forum. We believe that establishing a special forum dedicated to teens for more mature and serious discussions will be very beneficial. Not only will it help the community to further expand in size, as this new forum will attract a new array of members, but it will also satisfy the growing demands of the current members within the community

THE AGE LIMIT HAS BEEN LIFTED ON THE THUNDER DOME. To gain access, all intrested participants need to send a PM to any Administrator (Kairi), Praetors, or Super Moderator requesting access.

T-Dome Rules will be enforced and can be viewed Here

Last edited:

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • *Is excited* Yipee! I'm ready to get into this. I've read the rules and I'm reaady to jump into the proverbial fray.

Duke R

Member #1950
    Years
  • Well, like Kayleigh said, I'm really immature, so I'm sure I won't be allowed there, anyways, it's good to see that the T-Dome was allowed.
    EDIT: The things changed, Kairi said that if I cooled down before post and think more about it, I would be in, so I'm in.

Last edited:
    Back